|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Excellent teaching positions in Bundang starting in spring/summer 2012|
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for English teachers to teach in an excellent location in Bundang starting this spring 2012. Bundang, which is one of the nicest and most affluent areas. Bundang is located in Seongnam on the Seoul subway line about an hour from downtown Seoul. Bundang is a trendy area to live in close to many cultural attractions.
A couple of wiki links where you can read more about Bundang:
Students: kindergarten, elementary
Number of positions: 4
Starting: April, May, June 2012
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.4-2.7 million million
Severance: One month severance bonus provided at the end of the contract
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:10
Airfare: Provided (prepaid)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Number of teachers at the school: 10
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
This is a great school program with a strong reputation, a good work environment and great facilities. We can provide school website links and the contact information for teachers at the school to interested applicants.
If you are interested in applying for one of these position, please submit your resume and photo using the Apply Online Box below. Applicants are kindly requested to submit a professional looking photo that would be appropriate for a job application.
Morgan Recruiting Services prides itself on offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support in Korea to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website at for more information about the services we provide.
* Excellent, well-established programs
* Great locations
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Follow Morgan Recruiting on Twitter and Facebook. We post job opportunities, part-time work, teaching tips, interview tips and general advice for living and teaching in Korea.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Applicants must meet the following qualifications: |
* You must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Morgan Recruiting Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|