|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Positions in Seoul and surrounding districts starting from asap-August 2012 - 2.2-2.9 million|
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for teachers for excellent school programs in Seoul and the surrounding districts with starting dates between ASAP-August 2012. There are currently positions available at several campuses in Seoul, Ilsan, Suwon, Bucheon, Bundang as well as several other cities such as Busan. If you are interested in applying for a teaching position in one of these locations, please submit your application according to the details outlined below. There are single and couple positions available and couples are also welcome to apply.
Location: Campuses in Seoul, Gyeonggido, Busan
Students: Kindergarten/elementary, elementary
Number of positions: Various (both single and couple positions are available)
Starting: Starting dates are from between ASAP-August 2012
Schedule: Both morning/afternoon and afternoon/evening schedules are available
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.2-2.9 million
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:12
Housing: Single housing provided
Airfare: Provided (prepaid in advance)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus given at the end of the contract
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
Contract length: 1 year (renewable upon mutual agreement between teacher and school)
The city guide for Seoul (in English):
These are excellent school programs with a strong reputation, in good locations with a strong teacher community. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please submit your resume and photo
using the Apply Online Box below
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at:
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency and we take pride in offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea with follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Why choose Morgan Recruiting?
- Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency, licensed by the government of Korea.
- Our staff are fluent in English and Korean and will answer all of your questions about Korea and the application process.
- Our staff are all longtime teachers in Korea and are very familiar with the entire process.
- We are experienced recruiters having placed over 250 teachers in our schools in Korea.
- We will work to match you with a position that matches what you are looking for.
- We offer only the best services to our applicants.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Follow Morgan Recruiting on Twitter and Facebook. We post job opportunities, part-time work, teaching tips, interview tips and general advice for living and teaching in Korea.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Morgan Recruiting Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|