|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|EF English First |
Position: Full time Young Learner English language teacher
Reference No. TJL4G04K
Due to our continuous expansion, English First Tianjin is looking to enlarge our teaching team. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
EF Tianjin stands as a proud and well established member of the global EF community. Our first school opened in 2001 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 5 schools providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 4 to 14 years old, as well as some adult classes.
We have exceptional teaching resources, benefiting from English First’s 40 years of experience and global product development department. This means you have all the resources you need and more to deliver the best possible classes, as well as academic support and training from the schools’ Director of Studies.
Tianjin – The city
Tianjin is located 85 miles east of Beijing, near the coast. The capital can be reached in half an hour by fast train. As China’s third largest city with a population of over 10 million people, Tianjin has a rich history and has witnessed many important events since it was given its name in 1404. Evidence of its history is still visible in the old British and Italian concessions, the port and European architectures.
The best known scenic spots and historical sites include the Panshan Scenery Area, the Park on the Water, the Garden of Tranquility, the Palace of Heavenly Empress and even a section of the Great Wall of China at the Huangya Pass.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
Total monthly package value of 13,000 – 16,000 RMB per month (gross), which breaks down as follows:
• Excellent salary: 7,500 – 10,100 RMB per month depending on experience
• Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school (or 2000 RMB allowance)
• Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• 12 months worldwide ERIKA travel, property and health insurance
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
How to apply
Please send the following to Kylie using the Apply Online Box below
• Covering letter
• Recent photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates
• Passport photo page
• Include in the subject heading the reference no. TJL4G04K
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in Tianjin is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Bachelor’s degree|
• TEFL certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Plenty of passion and energy
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|