|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|**Exceptional UK international school in Dubai**|
>>TAX Free Earnings<<
My client is an international school based in the UAE and is one of the leading Primary & Secondary schools in the region. They have close ties with the royal families and young members of the royal family also attend this school. Opened in the early 90’s the school has gained massive success.
With stability shown in the management team all members of the school share a very clear, concise and well planned vision. A purpose built building 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport with amazing facilities that can cater for the 2500 students that attend including a swimming pool, football field, rugby field, sports gym, PE facilities, Science labs, IT labs and 2 libraries.
Students that attend are from over 40 nation’s all teachers are qualified and have relevant UK curriculum experience. The mix of teachers is currently at 70% international from the UK, USA, Canada, RSA Australia and New Zealand and the remaining 30% from UAE and neighbouring countries.
The school follows the UK curriculum with elements of Islamic studies which tie into the UAE’s Islamic dimension. Also with certain members of staff having IB experience elements are being introduced in certain subjects as a trial for IB accreditation. Arabic is compulsory for local students and an optional extra for international students.
Dubai is the cosmopolitan skyline with stunning sands of the Arabian Gulf. With superb sunshine all year round you can enjoy all the famous luxury tourist places that you have already heard of on your days off. Enjoy the world famous water sports, relax under the palm trees near the dessert dunes or enjoy a round of golf and horse racing.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|