|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Sagreen International invites application from teachers/graduates / ESL/TEFL/TESOL students or students taking a career break to do work experience Teaching Internship in English language in India. |
India is the second largest English-speaking nation in the world and most preferred destination for English Teachers to gain excellent practical experience to augment teaching career prospects in a unique cultural platform.
It is a life time opportunity to gain work experience in Teaching English in kindergarten, primary, secondary or high schools in a stunning Kerala province, a lifetime destination of breathtaking beauty, located on the west coast of India.
MAIN HIGH LIGHTS OF TEACHING INTERNSHIP IN INDIA
• Ranked in A+ category on organised Teaching Internship in India .
• Internship is open to teachers/graduates/gap year students/ESL/TEFL/TESOL students .
• Get experience in teaching English in kindergarten, primary, secondary or high school.
• FREE Accommodation, Food, Internet and other organized services
• FREE two day beach holiday upon arrival.
• FREE transportation between the school and accommodation place.
• Expert guidance and 24/7 support from an experienced and dedicated professional team.
• The duration of the internship is 4 months onwards.
• Internship is open from June-to-November, ( Apply early to avoid disappointment).
• International Experience Certificate after the completion of the internship.
• Teaching placements in Korea and other countries.
To Apply for the Teaching Internship:
E-mail CV in English using the Apply Online box below.
Do you want to upgrade your resume, embrace the exhilaration of Indian life, gather valuable teaching experience or build new life skills? If YES this internship offer is for you.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||TEFL/ESL certification will be an additional advantage.|
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Contact Name:||Sagreen International|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|