|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are currently looking for successful candidates to fill in the English as a Second Language Instructor positions. The successful candidate must be a native English speaker who is US, Canadian, British or South African citizen, and be currently located in US, Canada, UK, or South Africa.|
Absolute requirement: must be a native english speaker and currently residing us, canadian, british, or south african. We are looking for teachers to start (april/may 2011).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Gender: male & female
If you are interested please review the requirements below and to apply your resume/c.v in word format by email using the apply online box below
In order to qualify, you must be u.s., canadian, british, or south african citizens.
Americans are required to have english/education related degrees.
The prospective instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• planning schemes of work;
• assessing students' progress;
• keeping records;
• attending team meetings;
• attending and contributing to training sessions;
• advising colleagues;
• preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students with english as a second language;
• engaging in continuous professional development (cpd);
• basic salary. = $3000-3500 usd
• housing. = $400 usd (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• transportation. = $ 133 usd
• health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• sick days paid
• total package = $3533-4033 usd
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
• bachelors' degree in english/education related field, or bachelors' degree & tesl/tefl/celta certificate
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• native english speakers only
• male or female candidates
• citizenship must be u.s., canada, u.k., or south africa.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|
Company: Skyline Global Solutions
|Job Title:||ESL Instructor|
|Job Location:||Riyadh - Saudi Arabia|
|County or nearby cities:||Jeddah, Khobar|
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Contract|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|