|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Gangnam/F2, F5 or F6/2.5 million KRW per month/Adult/British preferred|
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government.
We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers.
to this site to get further info.
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Gangnam-gu at Seoul
2. Start date: ASAP
3. Monthly pay : 2.5 million KRW
4. Type of student : Adult
5. Working hours a day: 2:00Pm to 10:00PM
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
7. Working week: Mon.~Fri
1) Severance payment
2) 10 day paid vacation
How to apply:
email your resume and photo using the Apply Online Box below
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to register you as a teacher to the Provincial Office of Education as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
8.Preferred location (Please be flexible to increase chances to get a good teaching position)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Experience (Teaching or relevant experience)
14. Where are you now?
15. Where did you see our ads.?
16. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
17. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: the UK, Australia, New Zealand Canada and the US.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
3. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents to register you as a teacher to the Provincial Office of Education:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|
Company/Business: ESL4Korea Inc.
|Job Title:||British/English Teacher/s|
|Job Location:||Seoul - South Korea|
|County or nearby cities:||Gangnam-gu at Seoul|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|