|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
BSc (Telecom or Electronics)
• Ensure that on-site faults in the managed network are solved correctly and timely.
• Maintenance of other equipment associated with the environment.
• Cordinate with the respective teams for Acceptance of all new equipment placed in the network.
• Fault reporting and recording on all faults found at sites to the management.
• Coordinate with FS Partner for Preventative Maintenance routines and recording of the results in the Preventative Maintenance Database.
• Responsible for co-ordinating the First Line Maintenance support for 3rd party equipment.
• Responsible for care and maintenance of all test equipment assigned or loaned form the stores.
• Performs site inspection and submits report after every site visit.
• Responsible for all spare plug-in units provided and uses all precautions when handling these units.
• Ensure that the monthly reports are discussed and agreed with line manager and communicated to the FS Partners.
• Followup with FS Partners for Trouble Tickets/WO status on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinates with FS Partners for maintaining site folder information, network diagrams and records located at the site.
• Coordianate with Customer on issues related to Site Access.
DELIVERABLES / PERFORMANCE MEASURES (Goals and targets to be achieved, reporting etc.):
• First Line Maintenance team that maintains the network elements (BTSs, field transmission equipment, Power Equipment & Non Telecom Equipment) on the field according to quality criteria.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Minimum 5 years of experience in cellular industry with at least 3 year of hands on experience in operations and maintenance of cellular network. Should have experience in managing medium to large geographically diverse teams.|
• Subcontractor management capabilities.
• Negotiation and relationship management skills.
• Reporting and logistic skills.
• Co-operation and coordination between customer, Nokia O&M team and subcontractor(s).
• Experience in Nokia Siemens BSS/RAN/TRS equipment or 3rd party TRS equipments.
• Experience in subcontractor and equipment management.
• Experience in operations & Maintenance of Cellular networks.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|