|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
• The Verizon Business Service Desk – Asia Pacific Customer Care Center (APCCC) is the single point of contact from any Asia Pacific countries for incident management/ service request/ change request of all Verizon Business services. The team is responsible for overall incident management including customer and management escalations to repair teams and information flow to customers regarding restoration efforts.
• The Representative owns the ticket management process until the incident is resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
• Act as a single point of contact for incident management; answer inbound calls and respond to incoming emails received from external and internal customers and document/track the related incidents.
• Manage incident tickets sent to the queue. Maintain on-going communication (outbound, inbound contact channels) with customers, escalate tickets where necessary to ensure tickets are progressing
• Follow up with the Ticket Operation Teams to ensure incident tickets are driven at the right track and aim to restore the service within the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) time
• Work rotating shifts, 24x7 call support
• Comply with the KPIs set by the Management
• Work on ad-hoc tasks or new duties assigned by the Management according to the business needs (where necessary)
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of job related tools and applications, as well as Microsoft Office.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Working knowledge and experience Customer Service, Technical Support, Help Desk or Service Desk across any IT, Non-IT, Telecommunications, Product, Financial or System Integrator industries|
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of an international dispersed team
• Experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment, must work well under sustained pressure, be self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, can-do attitude, urgency and drive
• Ability to work on tasks, and projects with minimum supervision
• Fluent in English and Japanese (both verbally and written)
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Verizon Business, Singapore|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|