|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Job purpose: |
▪ As a Project Manager you will drive development projects. In this function you will be responsible for identification, planning, coordination and follow up of all project-related activities.
▪ You will report directly to the Delivery Team Manager.
▪ You negotiate with the different teams in order to reach commitment concerning the necessary activities, schedules and resources.
▪ You anticipate potential problems and initiate necessary corrective actions.
▪ You manage the project budget and you assure that project development complies with predefined quality standards.
▪ You should be a fast decision maker and a fast learner.
▪ You should be very customer oriented, customer-requirement focused and ready to go and talk to customer for project matters.
▪ You should be a good team leader and ready to talk and lead the way for other department managers.
▪ You have an interest on knowing the competition and the new technologies the competitors are working on
The successful candidate will:
▪ Have excellent demonstrable knowledge of Service Gateway, Broadband modem / wi-fi router markets with a strong multi-cultural perspective
▪ Have strong demonstrable project management skills with excellent functional and technical knowledge within the domestic wi-fi router product market
▪ Be client facing with excellent communication and information gathering skills with a proven track record of liaising with clients to assess and define functional and technical design and road-map and blueprint accordingly to drive the delivery the clients product to market
▪ Have in-depth experience of liaising with and managing in-house and offshore generic and embedded software architecture & development teams
▪ Possess strong planning and budgetary control skills with core skills of process planning, resource allocation and control with the ability to deliver a product in alignment with the end clients business case
▪ You will possess strong interpersonal, motivational and communication skills with the ability to define, direct and manage the work flow and process of multicultural and disciplinary teams at all levels both internally and externally
▪ Preferably in a Tier-1 TELCO/Operator and/or in a Telecom Equipment Manufacturer
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||project manager, broadband, telecommunications, pcb, odm.|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||eCRM-EURO Limited|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|