|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
* Organize daily and evening activities for kids.
* Participate in night shows and after show events
* Communication with our international guests
Job Requirements and Skills:
- You are Professional minded, “responsible and organized”.
- You speak at least 3 languages.
- You are positive minded and very friendly.
- You have good communication skills with kids, teenagers and adults.
- You are sportive.
- You are citizen of EU member state. “Non EU members will be rejected without any notice”.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
• Creative background in age-appropriate activities.
• Candidates must be flexible to work with all age groups
You will perform in the entertainment shows.
• Welcoming and supervising children
• Leading show workshops and manual activities
• Entertaining by organizing and inventing games
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
- 800 Euros Monthly salary.
- Travel expences.
- Full insurance and unemployment benefits.
- Accomodation in the hotel territory “Rooms include: TV, Bathroom, fridge, Air conditioner, etc."
- Full board meal plan at the hotel’s main restaurant.
- Free unlimited non-alcoholic and local drinks.
- Professional and very friendly team.
- 15 days of free training at the beginning of season.
- Lots of benefits that will always remain free to learn or to enjoy.
Send your CV, 1 profile picture and 1 full body picture using the apply online box below.
|Contact Name:||Revaz Eristavi|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Job Title:||Children Entertainer/s|
|Job Location:||Corfu - Greece|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Ref. Number:||Grecoland2013|