|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Trainers in Character Education program|
1. Fresh graduate, preferably from AUC.
2. Good command of English language: speaking and written
3. Interested in working with students ages 8 – 18
4. Creative and willing to go beyond the traditional instructional ways of teaching kids.
1. Create positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment with high “joy-factor” so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence.
2. Discuss, celebrate, and reinforce character skill.
3. Use high-engagement strategies (e.g. group activities, games, video clips, etc).
4. Set and hold students to extremely high academic and behavioral standards.
5. Relentlessly demonstrate and embody the CHARACTERCOUNT! values (Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship) and ensure that students exhibit the same values
6. Thoughtfully plan lessons and develop and implement specific strategies to ensure that each student achieves dramatic gain.
7. Build rapport with students outside of class so students understand unambiguously that trainers care about them.
iv. Working conditions:
1. Evening classes from 4:00 – 9:00 pm
2. Might be needed to work on Fridays or Saturdays, but will be given alternative day off.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Strong instructional skills and classroom management. |
2. Demonstrated mastery of subject matter.
3. Unyielding commitment to students, self-constant learning and development
4. Relentlessness - doing whatever it takes to ensure success
5. Team player
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Highly organized
8. Maturity, humility, strong work ethic, sense of humor, and “roll-up-my-sleeves” attitude
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Egypt-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Egypt are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|