|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Trinidad Tower Crane Services Inc. is looking for an entry-level Skilled Trades Instructor to be part of their training network. The ideal will participate in a mentoring program to facilitate the transition into the classroom. The trainer will also help senior instructors to impart trainings via class room sessions. This is a vocational qualification program position. The focus is to create a vocational technical environment that provides trainees the opportunity to maximize their learning potential and achieve or enhance an ability to perform vocational tasks. |
An ideal trainer should provide a positive and desirable atmosphere with the classroom/training environment, ensuring maximum student motivation and outcomes. Adequately prepares for instructions, integrates Math, Physics, reading and wring concepts with employability and Career Success standards skills with lesson planning.
Develops and implements an effective course curriculum for trainees’ successful completion of the training program. Utilizes institution’s guidelines and course guide. Delivers accurate syllabus of the course and completes the syllabus in the time specified. Identifies the requirements related to material and inventory. Seeks input from industry and does thorough research on topics assigned. Ensures that the curriculum designed is sufficient enough to clear all tests and certifications. Schedule field trips, workshops and other special projects as when assigned by the institution.
Applicants having an experience in material science and physics (mechanical) will be preference.
• Provide instruction to trainees on and for various labor and/or technical skills through classroom instructions, demonstration and activities exercises.
• Maintain records including testing, daily work, attendance and general record keeping
• Assesses the learning needs of trainees, develop lesson plans to address those needs which may include but not limited to individualized assignments and training
• Administers, scores and interprets examination and proficiency indicators
• Counsels students concerning their performance, behavior and issues
• Helps instructional designing team in formulating manuals and presentations
• Maintains a clean and clutter-free environment
If you are ready to apply your skills in the training environment, this may be the job for you.
This will be a full time opportunity perfect for those candidates who are looking for long term association in this career and with us.
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below. We thank all applicants for their interest however only selected candidates who qualify for interviews will be contacted.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Skills and Qualifications|
• Cleared Post-secondary education
• Possessing an experience and/or equivalent education (not a mandate).
• Ability to exercise confidentiality when handling sensitive information
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (a must).
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment, take initiative and be proactive
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow
• Proficient working knowledge of Windows systems (Microsoft word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point etc.)
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|