|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|If you think slot machines are just about spinning reels and pull-levers, we’re not interested. If you think slot machines are about developing incredible graphics, software, and interactive and mobile solutions, we’re not only interested, we’re rolling out the red carpet. With offices around the world and positions available in a multitude of specialties, Bally Technologies offers our team members stability, variety, outstanding benefits, and the challenge you have been searching for. |
We are currently seeking a dynamic Training Specialist I to join our Bally Client Services team.
The Training Specialist I is primarily responsible for providing introductory level training services to Bally customers and internal employees. Training services include, but are not limited to, customer and employee use of Bally software and hardware, selected vendor computers and operating systems, and training programs.
Essential Duties AND Responsibilities:
• Responsible for reading training and user guide documentation on Bally Products and other interfaces supported by the Training Department to familiarize self with products
• Can effectively prepare training agendas, binders, sign in sheets, evaluations and all other related administrative items for training classes
• Actively preparing to teach and support all modules within the Bally product lines; without a lead trainer present
• Remains informed of new Bally products and services
• Schedules and sells training for customers
• Maintains and updates existing training material, which include, but is not limited to, course content, visual aids, videotapes, user manuals, and PowerPoint presentations
• Acts as a liaison between the customer and Bally Technologies. 75% travel required in tghe Vancouver and Kamloops areas.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Training AND/OR Experience: |
• Minimum of one year of training, teaching or related experience.
• Casino operations and gaming experience a plus.
• Must have at least one year of technical experience preferably software related.
• Accounting experience a plus
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and Excel at an intermediate level of proficiency.
• Strong customer service skills necessary.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and eligible for a passport.
• Must have the ability to perform under stress and adapt to changes. • Strong verbal and written skills, as well as public speaking and presentation skills are a must.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Accounting, Computer Science, Education or related work experience.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Bally Technologies|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Canada-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Canada are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|