|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Responsibilities will include:|
• Quote requests for private air charter.
• Coordinate and schedule charter flights.
• Coordinate catering, ground transportation, hotel accommodations as required.
• Provide detailed pre/ post flight briefings with crew members.
• Maintain up to date travel profiles for passengers.
• Coordinate flight schedule with all departments.
• Provide exceptional customer service and communication with all clients, passengers and crew.
• Follow up with clients after completion of flights.
• Secure vendor relationships.
• Turning inquiries and prospects into clients.
• Various administrative duties.
• On call after hours and weekend rotation.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Skill Requirements:|
• Must have high level of work ethic and accuracy.
• Must be a team player, able to multi-task; be detail-oriented and organized.
• Must take initiative to assist with all departments to achieve over-all charter goals.
• Experience is preferred but will consider a candidate with excellent customer service and the ability to train quickly.
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|