|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Driver - Libyan National from Gharyan|
Overview of CTG Global
CTG Global is a Personnel Management Service Company specialised in Recruitment, Management Consultancy, and Human Resources in countries experiencing or emerging from armed conflict, natural disasters, or acute social and economic crisis worldwide. CTG Global provides tailored personnel management support enabling a growing number of public and private sector agencies and individuals to achieve their objectives in complex and challenging environments. CTG Global clients currently comprise UN agencies, non-government organizations (NGOs), and different corporate organisations such as security companies.
• Transport and accompany the Operations/Quality Assurance Officer to site visits, meetings, road missions as requested including the occasional overnight stay
• Act as translator for the Operations/Quality Assurance Officer as requested.
• Any other duties, responsibilities as required by the Operations/Quality Assurance Officer
Applicants should send a letter of application and their CV using the Apply Online Box below. Please subject your email with BHJOB2678_ 138. Telephone enquiries may be directed to Emma Kalonzo: Tel: +971 (0)4 331 0377 extn. 206
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• A sufficient command of the English language to adequately translate Arabic conversations and documents verbally to the Operations/Quality Assurance Officer|
• A valid Libyan national driving licence
• A high and safe standard of driving skill with at least 5 years of driving experience
• A suitable vehicle in a high standard of serviceable working order.
• A resident of the Duty Station, known member of the community with a knowledge of the AoR
• Available to work for four months six days a week
• Leave entitlement
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||CTG Global|
|Contact Phone:||+971 (0)43310377 ex. 206|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|