Elizabeth Bence Fashion School, Sydney:
Situated in Gordon, Sydney, New South Wales in eastern Australia, the Elizabeth Bence Fashion School is committed to teaching all the skills needed to design, create and survive in the high powered fashion world. Established since 1997 the fashion college offers a varied program of certificate and diploma courses and training covering design, garment assembly, drawing, colour, textiles, pattern making, garment construction, couture dressmaking, illustration, sketching, figure movement and rendering and thus provides a comprehensive education for those wishing to embrace a career in the fashion industry.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Our main fashion courses include the Certific
ate IV Course, the Diploma and the Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology. We are a registered training organisation with the NSW VETAB. Training is open to students desirous of developing creative and technical skills to enter or further their opportunities in the field of fashion design. With a specifically designed curriculum, the college founder, Mrs Elizabeth Bence, and her team, ensure classes are small and intimate, with particular focus to one on one tuition.
Courses / Programs
- Courses and Training covering aspects of design including garment assembly, drawing, colour, textiles, pattern making, garment construction, couture dressmaking, illustration, sketching, figure movement and rendering, developing fashion range, buying, merchandising, costing, marketing, management
Certificate and Diploma Courses:
- Certificate IV in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design & Technology
- Further Education Opportunities