Xotels offers hotel management training courses and hotel management consulting services to hotels throughout Europe. We offer courses in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; Madrid & Barcelona, Spain among many others.
We provide training courses, workshops and seminars on hotel yield strategies, revenue management, hotel internet marketing, electronic and online distribution, ecommerce, web 2.0, travel 2.0, hotel website design, search engine optimization, SEO, SEM and online positioning for hotels.
Our hospitality industry and hotel coach and trainer will show how to increase revenue and profit for your hotels. We can do private courses for the staff of the hotel, hotel company or hotel association. Our courses are available in various locations and on a range of dates. Please contact us for further details by completing the form on our Contact Page.
Our Hotel Management Training Programs include:
- Revenue Management Simulation Training
- Xotels Distribution Management Training Day
2. Amsterdam Graduate Business School
Courses / Programs
The Amsterdam MBA is offered by the Amsterdam Business School, the business school of the University of Amsterdam in The Netherlands. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is the key qualification for managers to advance their careers. Our courses are stimulating, demanding and comply fully with the specification of an MBA as defined by EQUIS and AMBA. Our programme is designed to incorporate three Rs: rigour, relevance and reliability. The language of instruction is English.
Amsterdam Graduate Business School has an internationally renowned faculty and is set in the cosmopolitan, cultural and business centre that is Amsterdam. We have been offering business education for 85 years.
Master of Business Administration - The Amsterdam MBA (one year full-time or two years part-time MBA). Also a Master Programme in International Finance, EPCEM Master in International Management and Sustainability, International Executive Master of Finance and Control. Our courses are taught in English.
In ICC we recognize the commercial needs of today’s multinational businesses through constant in-company training of staff and students.
Why Choose ICC?
• Largely out of hours, weekend taught and revision courses.
• Customised study packages.
• Full exam focused syllabus coverage from start to finish incorporating all the latest changes.
• Class sizes are limited to guarantee high pass rates.
• Experienced and qualified tutors.
• Direct e-mail and telephone access to tutors to ensure ongoing study-support.
• Round the clock support-line during the final days before examinations.
• Exchange country’s business perspectives with students from various European countries.
• Exchange company experiences with accounting and marketing students from different multinational companies like Cisco Systems, Siemens, Unilever, Adidas, Shell, Mitsubishi Corporation, UPC, General Electric and KPMG.
The International College of Commerce is the only group accredited provider of the worldwide professional studies
-CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accontants.
-CIM - Chartered Institute of Marketing
-ACA - Associate Chartered Accountants
-ACCA and other professional courses