London International Academy:
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice. We encourage students from all over the world who demonstrate a positive attitude, proven academic achievement, strong leadership skills, and the motivation to succeed to apply to London International Academy.
We are certified in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Education (registration number BSID666947) to offer academic courses from G9 to G12 and authorized to grant the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
There are currently over 90 universities throughout Canada. Canada’s post-secondary education system is well-known for its outstanding academic standards and rigorous quality control.
Why study at a Canadian University?
- Canadian degrees are recognized globally
- They offer a large range of options, from large, research-intensive universities to small ones that focus on specific fields
- Comprehensive service and continuous support to help meet the needs of a diverse population on campus
- Intensive co-op & internship opportunities provide students with an edge in a competitive job market
- Safe and stable learning & living environment
100% University & College Acceptance:
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
At LIA, students reside in our new Ivy Hall Residence, which just opened in the summer of 2010. LIA strives to provide safe, clean, well-maintained residences, where academic success and personal growth are promoted. We offer different room sizes and options to suit all of our students’ needs - individual rooms and shared rooms are available.
Each student has an individual closet, desk, chair, and bed (with full bedding). All of our dorm rooms have their own temperature control, so students can manage their room temperature and every dorm room has a phone with its own extension number.
The front doors of each residence are locked 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Only LIA students and resident staff have access cards that open the front door and door to their dormitory floor.
- Wireless Internet; Coin operated laundry; Dining hall; Study room; Activities/Entertainment hall; 24-hour security; 18 security cameras on site
- An excellent Meal Plan is available at LIA; students can choose from a variety of meals, at several different locations. Besides the wide food selection offered in our residence dining hall, and school selected restaurants, you are also able to use your meal card to purchase snacks at an appointed convenience store.
- Our residence staff is committed to doing everything possible to make our students’ year at LIA the greatest it can be.
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
London is a city that places a strong emphasis on education. There are two premier post-secondary institutions located within its city limits, Fanshawe College and the prestigious University of Western Ontario. LIA is located near various libraries, gyms, pools, and recreation centers. The convenient locations of these facilities allow students to relax and have fun doing any activity they choose.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 365 Richmond Street, London, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2014 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines