Gerard Preparatory School, Lawrenceville:
Branch Christian Community School is an independent non-denominational school for Prekindergarten-9th grade located in Lawrenceville, Gwinnet County, Georgia and is fully accredited with the Georgia Accrediting Commission. Branch Christian Community School has been blessed to serve families in Georgia since 1989. We are a college preparatory school using the harcourt advanced curriclum, enrichment and summer camp. We provide specialized programs for gifted and exceptional learners offering a supportive and challenging learning environment for students with dyslexia, processing delays, ADHD, and other learning differences.
- Programs from prekindergarten through 9th grade
- Specialized Programs for the advanced, gifted and exceptional learners
- Acuity Program for students with dyslexia, processing delays, ADHD, and other learning differences
- Harcourt Advanced Cuurriculum with English, math, science, social studies, fine arts, world languages, P.E.
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Enrichment Programs
- Summer Camp
· Loving Linguistics - Students are introduced to the wonderful world of language through Puppetry, Music, Dance, Theatre, and Environmental Language; including Word Walls, the reNounded Nouns (visual), Auditory Accumulation, (learning by speaking) and Tactual; Clay cast letters, felt, and SO much more!
· Meaningful Math - Early introduction forms building blocks for math foundations; understanding numbers, number correspondence, categorizing, comparisons, greater/less than, and sequencing, developing critical thinking skills
· Personal Priority - Building self esteem, focus, goals completion, organizational skills, independence, and social skills are all a fundamental support in the Branch Discovery program!
. Advancing intellect and creativity through a Balanced interactive approach to education
· Core Knowledge-Language and Math, are integrated into secondary subjects-History and Science, creating opportunities for introduction and review, woven into captivating content subjects.
· Student class schedules include Art, Art History, Music, Dance, and Drama
· Daily recess and PE Program
. Harcourt Advanced Curriculum Literature, History and Science Public school approved taught with a distinct Private School Advantage
· Saxon Math Individual Placement, Personal Understanding
· Fine Arts electives offer Theatre, Chorus and applied Arts
· Foreign Language Spanish I & II· Etiquette Classes Polish manners, nurture poise and confidence, and build oratory skills for future success!
· Projects Quarterly extend application.
· The Revolution Discipleship through daily chapel and bible studies
· The After-School Community supports social and emotional development in a safe Christian environment. Offering advanced art, theater, and sports.
· 9th Grade Study Course: An extension that offers additional support for students who request or require an extra year in a small class environment. Certain requirements are necessary for this course of study. Course may also be offered in the 8th grade year to advanced Honor level students.
The Acuity Program:
The Acuity Program is designed for students with Dyslexia, Processing delays, and ADD.
The Harcourt Advanced Curriculum offers High Interest The Branch Approach® incorporates opportunities for students to develop personal understanding and application in all core academics. Each learning style; Visual, Verbal, Auditory, Kinetic, and Tactual is supported and nurtured within the structure of mainstream classes.
Phonics and Whole Language approaches are used concurrently to teach, while other strategies, such as Linda Mood-Bell and Orton-Gillingham provide added support for reluctant or hesitant learners.
For students struggling with Math The Saxon curriculum offers concrete instruction through a Hands-On approach, developing critical and abstract thinking skills through actual usage.
Balancing Is Not an Act The Branch Approach® balances intellect with creative development by incorporating music, fine arts and theatre arts into the daily program.
Email: Contact Us
- About Us
|Address: Lawrenceville,1288 Braselton Hwy., Gwinnett County, Georgia , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2014 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines