Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris:
Conveniently located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer painting and drawing classes and workshops at beginner to advanced levels to students from around the world. Our art classes for adults, professional artists, art students and children are taught in English or French.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Mediums include drawing with pens/ pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media; oil painting, and more. We also offer international workshops that take place a few times a year in locations that include Italy, the French Alps, and NYC.
Art Classes / Workshops
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Private classes at the Louvre (Workshops at the Louvre are unavailable in July & August)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Customized courses for adults, professional artists, art students: For groups of 1-4 people. (Fixed dates - extra courses available on request)
- Customized courses for 5+ people: Contact Pauline to discuss arrangements
- Customized Classes for Children: For groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (the location in northern France of the famous gardens and home of impressionist painter Claude Monet)