Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris:
Conveniently located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer painting and drawing classes and workshops at beginner to advanced levels to students from around the world. Our art classes for adults, professional artists, art students and children are taught in English or French. Mediums include drawing with pens/ pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media; oil painting, and more. We also offer one-week workshops that take place a few times a year in locations that include Lisbon, Tuscany, and New York City.
Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Art Classes / Workshops:
- Regular 2-day workshops in Paris
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops at the Louvre (not available in July and August)
- Art-Journal Courses held a few times per year
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students: For groups of 1-4 people. If no scheduled workshops match your dates, a private course can be arranged at a reasonable price that we will discuss with you.
- For 2 people or more, 3-hour private classes can be organized at the Louvre (not available in July and August)
- Customized Classes for Children: For groups of 1-3 children
- Art Journal Courses
- 1-day portrait workshops at the studio about twice a year
- 3-day acrylic painting workshop on the Ile de Ré island, on the French Atlantic Coast (October 2-5)
- Corporate / Team Building Workshops
- Past workshops: 1-week workshops in Lisbon (May 2013 & 2014) on perspective; 1-week workshop in New York City (September 2013) on landscape and use of various sketching techniques; 1-week workshops in Marrakech (October 2011 & 2012) on color; 1-week workshops in Lucca (Tuscany, May 2011 & 2012). Such workshops are likely to be organized again in the future.