Learn French in France: French courses, Language school in Bordeaux, Intensive classes, Business French lessons, DELF / TCF exam preparation, Homestay in France, French summer courses, Cours de français des affaires en France, École de francais à Bordeaux
FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux: FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux is a language school located in Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of the Gironde department in southwest France. Specialising in French for foreigners, the school also proposes initiation to English, Chinese, Japanese and other languages. FFB organises courses for all levels from beginner to advacned. Students can choose between General French adult courses (intensive, half intensive and summer class) for individual clients and companies, as well as Specific French courses for specific sectors (diplomats, restaurant owners, executive managers, management, economy and law students). We also offer exam preparation programs such as DELF and TCF. What ever your needs, we have the right course for you!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- French Courses for all levels beginners to advanced
- Business French (Français des affaires)
- General French
- Intensive French
- Semi Intensive French
- Corporate French
- Conversation Class
- DELF/TCF Exam Preparation
- French for Specific Purposes
- Legal/Diplomatic French
- Economic/Management French
- Tourism/Gastronomic French
- Saturday Courses
- Winter and Summer Courses
- Group lessons
- Private Tuition
- We also offer English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish Courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Located in Montpellier Languedoc-Roussillon region in the South of France, A2B Immersions is a quality language school that specializes in French immersion language teaching for adults and professionals. We guarantee that you will learn French through an intensive and effective framework of a cutting edge training course adapted to their needs and expectations.
* Courses based on an internationally recognized curriculum: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1-C2)
* A teacher who assists you throughout your stay
* Workshops combining performance, team spirit and pleasure
* Small group dynamic (limited number of students)
* High standard accommodation
We offer a week long package of 40 hours course over 5 days. Half the classes are hosted in a classroom of the hotel, the other half takes place outside the hotel. Throughout the training, you are supported and monitored by a qualified teacher, from breakfast through dinner!
Moreover, A2B Immersions created 3 local theme programs combining teaching and pleasure : Vineyards & Countryside, Cuisine & Heritage and Discover the Camargue.
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors