Piano teachers in Atlanta area: Intensive piano classes in Gwinnett County, GA for kids, teens & adults, music lessons for intermediate & advanced players. Piano competition, solo recital & exam preparation in Lawrenceville, Duluth...
Piano Art Studio: Piano Art Studio offers intensive piano training for advanced piano performance students, and preparation training for competitions, solo recitals and college exams throughout Gwinnett County (part of the Atlanta metro area), GA. Intermediate students are accepted as well. Piano training classes are run by Dr. Lusia Glagoleva, who has a Ph.D. in Piano Performance and Pedagogy. As a member of American National Music Teachers Association and American Federation of Musicians, Lusia always explores opportunities to take part in Auditions, Competitions, and Festivals with her advanced students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Many young musicians have studied under Glagoleva during her teaching at Musical Colleges and Conservatory. Many of these students have themselves become laureates and diploma winners of various competitions. In 2004 she was selected the “Teacher of the Year” by Atlanta Conservatory Faculty Staff.
Intensive Piano Training for intermediate and advanced level students:
- Glagoleva’s teaching expertise is impressive, as she always works on a high professional level and has earned the respect of many.
- Her lessons are interesting as well as substantial.
- She always plans a curriculum for each individual student, finding the best methods of performing and creative understanding of his / her specific personality and aptitudes.
- Lusia’s lessons are always executed with elation.
- Piano Art Studio also offers intensive piano preparation training for competitions, solo recitals, college exams.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Martinez, a northern suburb of Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Augusta Prep Day School is a private co-educational PreK-12 school with extended day care and summer camp. We offer a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placement, honors and college prep courses such as SAT and ACT. At Augusta Prep we seek to engage minds, develop character, and build relationships with our students on a daily basis.
Additionally, because our school is relatively small overall, it is a land of opportunity for every student. While Augusta Prep is renowned for its academic excellence, we value the importance of balancing academics with arts, athletics, community service, and leadership opportunities.
We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA).
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, math, science, foreign languages, fine arts and electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparatory Courses ACT and SAT
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Extended Day Care and After School Program
- Summer Camp
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series
Out of the Box Art Studio, LLC is an art studio and center for creation, imagination and inspiration for young children, teenagers, adults and families located in Alpharetta, Fulton County, Georgia. As part of our programs for young children and teenagers we provide art classes in fine arts, folk arts and contemporary ceramics, workshops, fieldtrips, enrichment programs, summer art camps and art project days.
Classes include literature and art, clay making, pottery, working in color through self portraits, paper mache cats, monoprint printmaking, musical collage, works in color pencil. We also offer painting with watercolor, inks, acrylics, tempera, collage, sculptures. Students can create their own portfolio of fashion designs while learning the skills of drawing. We are pleased to provide birthday party events with a wide range of art activities including paint your own pottery, clay, canvas painting, pottery wheel, and drawing.
- We offer art classes in fine arts, folk arts and contemporary ceramic, workshops, fieldtrips, enrichment programs, summer art camps, art project days and birthday party events for young children, teenagers, adults and families
- Classes include clay making, pottery, collage, works in color pencil, painting with watercolor, inks, acrylics, tempera, collage, sculptures
- We provide lessons at our studio as well as at schools throughout the Alpaharetta, Roswell and North Atlanta area
As one of the leading private Christian schools in Gwinnett County, Atlanta in North GA, Cornerstone offers private Christian elementary school and middle school education, K-8. Cornerstone serves students in Norcross, Duluth, Alpharetta, Roswell, Dunwoody, John’s Creek, and several Georgia counties, including Gwinnett County, North Fulton County, and Dekalb County. We hope you’ll consider us in your evaluation of private schools in Atlanta.
At Cornerstone Christian Academy, your child will prosper academically and creatively. This is possible because Cornerstone combines a well-rounded, effective curriculum, highly qualified teachers, and a warm environment. The result is a fun and productive experience shared by our students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North is conveniently located in Kennesaw in Cobb County, GA, approximately 7 miles north of Marietta (in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area). We are a private accredited preschool / child care center offering a unique curriculum (Balanced Learning) to children as young as 6 weeks old, as well as afterschool programs & summer camps to elementary school kids up to 12 years of age.
Primrose School of Kennesaw North distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing educational preschool environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
In 1998, our school was the first educational preschool to earn national accreditation from CITA / SACS CASI (now part of AdvancED®), ultimately reinforcing our long-standing commitment to high-quality early childhood education.
Our unique curriculum blends the two leading philosophies of teaching children. One philosophy endorses a child-initiated approach; children learn through play and are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support. The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, with an established curriculum providing a consistent learning path.