Piano teachers in Atlanta area: Intensive piano classes in Gwinnett County, GA for kids, teens & adults, music lessons for intermediate & advanced players. Piano competition, solo recital & exam preparation in Lawrenceville, Duluth...
Piano Art Studio: Piano Art Studio offers intensive piano training for advanced piano performance students, and preparation training for competitions, solo recitals and college exams throughout Gwinnett County (part of the Atlanta metro area), GA. Intermediate students are accepted as well. Piano training classes are run by Dr. Lusia Glagoleva, who has a Ph.D. in Piano Performance and Pedagogy. As a member of American National Music Teachers Association and American Federation of Musicians, Lusia always explores opportunities to take part in Auditions, Competitions, and Festivals with her advanced students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Many young musicians have studied under Glagoleva during her teaching at Musical Colleges and Conservatory. Many of these students have themselves become laureates and diploma winners of various competitions. In 2004 she was selected the “Teacher of the Year” by Atlanta Conservatory Faculty Staff.
Intensive Piano Training for intermediate and advanced level students:
- Glagoleva’s teaching expertise is impressive, as she always works on a high professional level and has earned the respect of many.
- Her lessons are interesting as well as substantial.
- She always plans a curriculum for each individual student, finding the best methods of performing and creative understanding of his / her specific personality and aptitudes.
- Lusia’s lessons are always executed with elation.
- Piano Art Studio also offers intensive piano preparation training for competitions, solo recitals, college exams.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn in Gwinnett County, Georgia in Southeastern United States, is a private, Christian elementary / middle / high school. We currently serve 826 students in grades K4-12. We accommodate students with various learning disabilities, including mild ADHD and dyslexia. Our lower school utilizes Orton-Gillingham teaching methods. We are also proud to enroll international students and are able to issue I-20 visas, as well as find local housing with Christian families.
Although we run a covenant Christian school, we are also multi-denominational. We aim to enlarge your child’s spiritual and intellectual life. Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and rigorous Christ-centered academic environment. The education our Christian school offers is a continuation of the morals taught in the Christian home. We instill strong values in our students while providing the best private education in the Atlanta area.
We are accredited with quality by Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and the Asociation of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Southern Association of Colleges & Schools / Council on Accreditation & School Improvement (SACS / CASI).
- Elementary School & Middle School programs (K-7): We encourage our students to develop a harmonious relationship with Jesus Christ. Starting in kindergarten, Bible study is built into each school day.
- High School programs (8-12): Our high school curriculum prepares students to enter the nation’s most competitive universities. With small class sizes and a broad selection of AP classes, we provide an enriched academic environment that helps each student reach his or her fullest potential.
Located in Martinez, a northern suburb of Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Augusta Prep Day School is a private co-educational PreK-12 school with extended day care and summer camp. We offer a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placement, honors and college prep courses such as SAT and ACT. At Augusta Prep we seek to engage minds, develop character, and build relationships with our students on a daily basis.
Additionally, because our school is relatively small overall, it is a land of opportunity for every student. While Augusta Prep is renowned for its academic excellence, we value the importance of balancing academics with arts, athletics, community service, and leadership opportunities.
We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA).
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, math, science, foreign languages, fine arts and electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparatory Courses ACT and SAT
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Extended Day Care and After School Program
- Summer Camp
Located in Snellville, Gwinnett County in Georgia, Gwinnett Christian Academy is a non-denominational, private school for grades K-12 that has a tradition of superior education in a Christian atmosphere of love and caring. Each day, we provide a challenging college preparatory curriculum with advanced placement, honors courses and SAT and ACT prep along with nurturing support to encourage our students to develop to their fullest potential academically, physically, socially, creatively, and spiritually.
At GCA, we address the needs of the “whole child” - academic excellence as well as personal development, insight, and growth. In 1999, Gwinnett Christian Academy was founded by a group of parents and educators who wanted their children to have a strong academic foundation; a school where God is not a forbidden word. Today, Gwinnett Christian Academy continues that strong tradition of teaching children in a Christian atmosphere. Our program is one of the best you will find in the area. We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Programs from kindergarten through 12th grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with bible, reading arts, languagae arts, mathematics, science, social studies and a wide range of electives including Spanish, computer, art, music, P.E.
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparatory Courses SAT and ACT
- Lower School
- Upper School
Community Christian School (CCS), located in Stockbridge, Georgia, is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian school offering grades Pre-K through 12. CCS opened in 1997 with 32 students. Meeting in the beautiful facilities provided by Community Bible Church, CCS has grown to more than 800 students in just nine short years. CCS believes with our philosophy of “bringing excellence to life,” our location, rigorous academic programs, and our facilities, CCS will continue to provide an outstanding Christian education for many generations to come.
Established in 1994, Covenant Christian Academy is a private K3 -12th grade college preparatory school located in the town of Loganville on the east side of Gwinnett County, GA. Our school is situated between Loganville and the city of Grayson and is only 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta. We offer challenging academics as well as excellent fine arts and competitive sports and teach from a Christian Worldview. We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Association of Schools & Colleges and the Georgia Private Schools Accrediting Council.
Covenant Christian Academy is a private, inter-denominational, non-profit Christian school whose student body is represented by over 60 Christian churches and denominations. Our aim is to provide a quality academic education for young people, including an extra-curricular program that challenges students character, integrity, and spiritual maturity. Above all, it is our desire that every student comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and is equipped to serve Him faithfully. Upon leaving Covenant Christian Academy, it is our prayer that these changed lives will now serve Him as life changers.
- Early childhood programs
- Elementary, middle & high school programs
- College preparatory education
- Fine arts programs including band, orchestra, drama and chorus and more
- Competitive sports programs including football, basketball, baseball, cheer leading, track & field, soccer and more