College prep schools in Gwinnett County, GA: Private school in Atlanta area, Christian elementary, middle & high school. Private preschool & kindergarten programs, early childhood education in Loganville, GA.
Covenant Christian Academy: Covenant Christian Academy is a private K3 -12th grade college preparatory school situated between the town of Loganville and the city of Grayson on the east side of Gwinnett County, GA. Only 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta, we offer challenging academics as well as excellent fine arts and competitive sports and teach from a Christian Worldview.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accredited Christian Education: Covenant Christian Academy is a private, inter-denominational, non-profit Christian school whose student body is represented by over 60 Christian churches and denominations. We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Association of Schools & Colleges and the Georgia Private Schools Accrediting Council. Our aim is to provide a quality academic education for young people, including an extra-curricular program that challenges students character, integrity, and spiritual maturity.
Educational Programs - Grade K3-12th Grade: - Early childhood programs
- Elementary, middle & high school programs
- College preparatory education
- Fine arts programs including band, orchestra, drama and chorus and more
- Competitive sports programs including football, basketball, baseball, cheer leading, track & field, soccer and more
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Martinez, a northern suburb of Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Augusta Prep Day School is a private co-educational PreK-12 school with extended day care and summer camp. We offer a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placement, honors and college prep courses such as SAT and ACT. At Augusta Prep we seek to engage minds, develop character, and build relationships with our students on a daily basis.
Additionally, because our school is relatively small overall, it is a land of opportunity for every student. While Augusta Prep is renowned for its academic excellence, we value the importance of balancing academics with arts, athletics, community service, and leadership opportunities.
We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA).
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, math, science, foreign languages, fine arts and electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparatory Courses ACT and SAT
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Extended Day Care and After School Program
- Summer Camp
Located in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, Fulton County, GA, the North Georgia School of Ballet (NGSB) offers a positive, nurturing environment to meet your every dance need. Classes are offered for kids (from ages 3 years +) to teen / adults in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Pointe & Variations. North Georgia School of Ballet serves Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (DeKalb County), Marietta (Cobb County), and Roswell (Fulton County), GA.
Led by co-founder and Artistic Director Jennifer McDonnell, we offer an extensive Early Childhood Program to grow and nurture budding ballerinas. We employ high quality, knowledgeable instructors and offer a clean, spacious facility with floor to ceiling mirrors, professional sprung floors with marely floor coverings, and viewing windows for parents.
At our school, our mission to create a positive, nurturing environment for students, parents, and instructors to interact in order to develop each student to his or her full potential. Whether you wish to receive the skills necessary to build a professional career, or just want to have fun, our ballet school is dedicated to your growth.
- Children's Dance Programs: Creative Movement & Combination Ballet / Tap (Ages 4-6)
- Pre-Level Classes: Pre-Ballet (Ages 7-9) & Pre-Jazz (Ages 7-9)
- Ballet: Ballet I - III (Ages 9+) & Pointe I -II (Ages 11+)
- Jazz: Jazz I - III (Ages 9+)
- Tap: Tap I - II (Ages 7-14)
- Modern: Modern I - III (Ages 8+)
- Hip Hop classes for all ages
- Teen / Adult Dance classes
Located in historic downtown Tucker, DeKalb County, GA, Main Street School of Art offers a range of art and music classes for kids, teens and adults. Also serving Lilburn, Decatur, and Atlanta, Main Street School of Art is where fun, creativity, & academia come together.
We provide art classes and music lessons for Grades K-12 that cater to a home school curriculum, after-school classes, Mommy-and-Me toddler classes, adult art classes, and computer courses that help your or your child get up to speed on the latest software. We also provide summer camps and birthday parties.
Class size is small, we use a wide range of materials and art supplies, and we promote the importance of recycling by incorporating natural materials into our art classes. Drop-ins are welcome!
- After-school art programs for K-12 students
- Mommy-n-me art classes for toddlers
- Homeschool art curriculum for K-12 students
- Piano, Guitar, and Vocal lessons
- Summer art camps
- Computer courses for kids
- Drawing lessons, color theory, art history, clay sculpture, painting, shading - kids will learn REAL art skills -- these are not craft classes!
Gerard Preparatory School is an independent non-denominational Christian school for Prekindergarten-12th grade located in Lawrenceville, Gwinnet County, Georgia. GPS is fully Accredited with Quality with the Georgia Accrediting Commission. GPS has served families in Georgia since 1989. Our Mission is to: Instill~Inspire~Ignite Our small class sizes insure that each student has the opportunity to expand academically, explore and pursue their creative gifts and develop personal emotional/social character.
Beyond Academics: At GPS we are committed to "training up" each student through our Teaching/Mentoring approach. We teach organizational skills, time management, manners, poise, self leadership, and confidence.
12/1 Ratio Pre-K-6th
15/1 Ratio 7th-12th grade
Music and Chorus
Fine Arts Programs daily
Cafeteria & Events programs
Archery (Competitive Squad) National level
AP OnLine Courses for 9th-12th grade
Located in Roswell, Fulton County in Georgia, Eaton Academy designs education solutions in a K-12 academic environment devoted to meeting students' individual needs. Courses, offered in both group and individual settings, provide a college preparatory curriculum with advanced and honors courses as well as PSAT, SAT and ACT. Through the use of technology, multisensory instruction, and a wide variety of curricular resources, students achieve significant academic and personal success. We are a SACS accredited academic institution that provides customized services to learners of all ages who have not responded to more traditional models of education.
We design education solutions that enable students to earn the Carnegie Unit credit they need to graduate with a college prep diploma. Eaton Academy offers a variety of scholastic programs. In addition, other options include the Mentor Program with individualized tuition, the Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles, an independent study program, an after school credit program, distance learning, academic assessments, individual consultations, and the Academic Excellence Lecture series.
- Programs for kindergarten - grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, arts, electives
- K-8 and Secondary Program
- AP and Honors Courses
- College Prep Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Mentor Program with individualized tuition
- Resource Program for students with very specific academic needs and learning styles
- We offer an independent study program, after school credit program, home study, summer school, assessment and the Academic Excellence Lecture series