International Schools & Private Schools: International school in Bonn, Germany, Private primary school, Secondary school, High school program Cologne, International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, English-speaking school Germany, International preschool, International elementary program
Bonn International School (BIS), Bonn: The Bonn International School (BIS) is an independent, self-supporting, nonprofit association, located in Bonn, west Germany. BIS was created in 1997 from the merger of 3 well-established and successful schools in Bonn: The Bonn American High School, the British High School Bonn, and the Bonn American Elementary School.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
BIS offers an English language program from ages 2-18 including a Playschool program for 2 year olds and an Early Learning Center (ELC) for ages 3 and 4 that complements the kindergarten through grade 12 program. BIS is a regular member of the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), the Association of German International Schools (AGIS), is certified by DoDDS and authorized as an International Baccalaureate World School.
Courses / Programs:
Primary Years Programme; Middle Years (Secondary) Programme; Diploma Years Programme; International Baccalaureate Diploma. Classes are taught in English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
- Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented ...
Study programs & classes include:
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-03-20
Program/s I am interested in: "Summer camp and sixth grade middle school."
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-03-19
Program/s I am interested in: "Grade 11 IBDP - Chemistry, Physics, and Economics HL, Maths, Eng Lang and Lit HL with foreign language ab-initio (unless it's mandarin, which I'm a native speaker of, along with English)."