Phorms Education in Munich in the Bavarian region of Southern Germany offers whole-day bilingual education in German and English for nursery school, primary school and secondary school. Our private school is housed in a wonderful building in the Bogenhausen district of Munich.
We place great value in offering our students individual and intensive support. Our teachers also encourage the children to take part in extra-curricular activities such as music, Olympics training and reading competitions as well as the “Children’s University” operated by Munich University. We support our grammar school students by providing an individual mentoring programme.
Alongside this individual activities, we also attach great importance to the comprehensive bilingual education the children receive. Our students become fully fluent in both German and English. A second foreign language is also mandatory at secondary school, where students choose either French or Latin. Students of grade 8 may opt to take Spanish as a third foreign language or choose Economics and Business Informatics.
- Example of Recent Inquiry Comments submitted in this area:
Program I am interested in: "School for my daughter covering all required studies and extra curricular activities."
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Oogie Art: Art Portfolio Development School
- One of the largest, and most successful art portfolio development schools in the United States, Oogie Art has conveniently-situated studios in Midtown Manhattan, Queens NY, and Bergen County, Northern NJ. Through our year-round art portfolio preparation programs and art classes for elementary school through to high school students (Grades 5-12), international students & transfer students, we have helped hundreds of students to gain admission into top fine arts schools, visual arts schools & colleges of design ... Study programs & classes include:
Year-round Art & Design College Preparation Programs & Art Classes for students in Grades 5-12, international students & transfer students:
- Weekday, evening and weekend (Saturday) art classes in subjects that include
- Art Portfolio Prep
- AP Art Prep
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing &...
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-14
Program/s I am interested in: "portfolio prep for college"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-15
Program/s I am interested in: "My daughter needs to prepare a portfolio for admission to LaGuardia High School (Visual Arts)"
New York City, New York, USA
Rochester Independent College, London
- At Rochester Independent College, we offer a distinctive alternative to a conventional sixth form and a stepping stone between school and university. Stuated in Kent, just east of London, we accept day students from the age of 11 and boarders from the age of 16. Our focus is on examination success in a lively, supportive and informal atmosphere. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations. Rochester Independent College is accredited by the ISC (Independent Schools Council) and a member of the ISA (Independent Schools Association).
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-06
Program/s I am interested in: "My niece is studying in 8th Standard now, she is citizen ivorian (cote d'ivoire)and her speak french and english, i want admit for next academic year 2013-2014 to your school please let me know the interview dates & admission fee structure for 9th std including boarding for both.thank you. urgent.contact KOFFI"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-08
Program/s I am interested in: "I would like to improve my children educational level & to prepare them for the best universities around the world.
Moreover , I do want my children to gain a good experience in life by living in locale Swiss known environment & mixing with the other student"
London, England, UK & England
You are here: School Search> International Schools Germany> International Schools in Munich