Honsbridge Academy is a co-educational, independent international school located in Petaling Jaya in the Petaling district of Selangor, just 10 km or a 20-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur. We provide the perfect foundation for boys and girls, aged 12-17 years, seeking to prepare for secondary or higher education in Malaysia and overseas. We offer the GCE O Level programme and Cambridge O Level and IGCSE programme. All students between 2 and 15 students participate in all lessons and receive feedback on all tests and homework. This improves learning and hones exam techniques.
Honsbridge curriculum covers all topics and substantial problem sums, questions and activities according to Cambridge syllabus. Through rigorous revision, our students are given ample opportunity and practice to work on popular examination questions so that they can tackle questions with ease and score the marks they truly deserve. Students are taught by subject specialists.
Honsbridge aims to provide quality and comprehensive tuition via our Express O Level / IGCSE tuition programme that students may complete and be prepared for the examinations in four (4) years or less* after UPSR / CIPAT / SAT-Year 6.
- GCE O Level Programme (Year 8 - 11):
* Lower Programme: Ages 12-14 years
* Upper Programme: Ages 14-16+ years
* Intensive Programme: Ages 16-17 years
* Enrichment Programme: Ages 14-16 years
- Cambridge O Level / IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education):
* Three & Four Year O Level / IGCSE programme
* One & Two Year O Level / IGCSE programme
Additionally: Sports & Activities
12. Breakthru Enrichment Station
Courses / Programs
Breakthru Enrichment Station (BEST) is located in Setapak in the north-eastern part of Kuala Lumpur, and welcomes children who learn differently and those who encounter learning challenges. First group is mainly for children up to age 8 years who require foundational skills development to prepare them for learning or mainstream education, and the second group is for children who have started learning but struggle greatly, usually aged from 7 years and above.
We work in partnership with parents, family members, caregivers and teachers to promote play and the joy of learning. Children that came to us include those with autism, dyslexia, global development delay, ADHD, down syndrome, aspergers and those facing challenges in adapting to main-stream education system.
We provide individually designed programs and IEPs according to the needs of the child. Children are supported in order to overcome their learning challenges, and develop their foundation skills using various Movement Based Techniques including Brain Gym, Rhythmic Movement, BAVX and more.
We also provide training courses for parents and individuals, and are a licensed centre for Brain Gym and Touch for Health courses.
Education Programs for Children with Special Needs:
- Foundation Skills Development program (For children up to age 8 years)
- Learning Breakthru with Homeschool Support program (For children 7 years and up)
- Afternoon Reading program
- Parent-Child Early Intervention program
- Saturdays Cooking / Baking program
- Family / Parents
Additionally: Training Courses:
- Brain Gym International course
- Touch for Health course
13. Kinderland Malaysia
Courses / Programs
Kinderland is a well known franchised Kindergarten with many locations in Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, Subang, Shah Alam, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Ipoh, Kota Bahru, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Kuantan and Temerloh. We provide a balanced, comprehensive and stimulating preschool curriculum to develop your child's potential and to ensure success in school. At Kinderland, your child will have a quality day everyday!
Kinderland's special programs in Music, Computer and Health & Fitness sets us apart from the rest!
Our parent company Crestar Education Malaysia Sdn. Bhd is a subsidiary of Crestar Education Group (Singapore), a leading provider of preschool education, childcare, infant/toddler care programmes in the region for more than 30 years. Crestar Education Group spans across Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Bangladesh.
- Kinderplay Program for children of 2 years old
- PreNursery Program for children of 3 years old
- Nursery Program for children of 4 years old
- Kindergarten Program 1 - 5 years old
- Kindergarten Program 2- 6 years old