With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
- Example of Recent Inquiry Comments submitted in this area:
Program I am interested in: "We are relocating to Italy and would like to enrol our son in Preschool. He is fluent in English and Spanish but does not speak Italian"
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Keystone International Schools, Istanbul - [b]This information is specifically for our Middle School and High School Education programs.[/b]
Located in the beautiful seaside area of Kucuk Camlica, in the Uskudar district on the Asian side of Istanbul to the East, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for children and teenagers from around the world ...
Study programs & classes include:
International Education Programs:
- Middle School for Grades 6-8. Taught entirely in English.
- High School for Grades 9-12. Taught entirely in English.
- French, German, & Spanish offered as elective subjects.
- International Exchange Program (optional)
Additional Education Programs:
- Primary School for Grades 1-5. Can be conducted...
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-08-26
Program/s I am interested in: "Our son is starting 8th grade this september and he has been preparing to get his SSAT to study in U.S but he has decided that he wants to stay in Turkey. And we want him to attend an international school. We would like to get some information if and how he can apply.
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-08-22
Program/s I am interested in: "Standard and good education and other activities help children to think and di independently"