Ciao! Italiano is a fun and rewarding language to learn. At ABC Languages in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, we also make sure you learn in an effective way. This means teaching you practical, spoken Italian, so you can communicate in the real world, not just in the classroom. We achieve this by keeping our classrooms learner-centered and small in size (no more than 9 students). This allows for plenty of practice time and interaction with your teacher and classmates.
We provide top quality group Italian classes and private Italian tutoring for adults, teenagers & kids. To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings or during the weekend. Our school offers a multi-linguistic, multi-national atmosphere for all our students.
Student Testimonial: "I had an amazing Italian class. The instructor is very engaging, knowledgeable and creates a fun learning experience. We have learned both spoken as well as the more formal Italian, I would definitely recommend anyone interested in beginners Italian to pursue this course."
- Group Italian classes for adults at beginner, intermediate or advanced level
- Private / Semi-private Italian lessons - can take place in your home or office
- Italian tutoring for kids & teens
- After-school Italian programs for elementary, middle & high school students
- Corporate Italian language training for companies & organizations
- Cross-cultural Italian programs
- Online Italian lessons
Located in the heart of Carnegie Hill in Upper East Side at 1556 Third Avenue, Collina Italiana is an Italian language school offering Italian language and culture programs both on and off-site to adults. We offer year-round group and private lessons, tutoring services and specialty classes for adults. Lovers of Italian language and culture soon discover that Collina Italiana classes offer a unique opportunity for a comprehensive learning experience without leaving the city.
Collina Italiana director, Patrizia Saglio, welcomes you to a unique language program in an authentic Italian setting in which you'll learn the Italian spoken today and discover the contemporary culture of Italy through film, lectures, conversation, outings, and more. Collina Italiana also offers classes to children.
Scuola Italiana del Greenwich Village is an Italian Language School in the heart of New York City offering day, evening and weekend Italian language classes. Our vast and lengthy experience in teaching Italian to New Yorkers furthers our students' mastery of the language, which is often tied to their professions, cultural heritage, travels, studies, and often, simply for the pleasure of knowing Italian.
Scuola Italiana del Greenwich Village is located in the heart of Greenwich Village, west of Sixth Avenue, New York City.
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Evening Italian Courses (Serate italiane)
- Saturday Italian Courses (Fine settimana italiano)
- Italian Day Courses (Italiano a pranzo)
- Friday Courses (Venerdì italiano)
- Italian Conversation Courses (Tra di noi)
- Private lessons and translation services are available upon request.
- Example of Recent Inquiry Comments submitted in this area:
Program I am interested in: "I am interested in taking a beginner Italian class. I recently returned from a month-long stay in Italy. I plan to return for professional and personal reasons and wish to learn to be able to have basic conversations."