Saving Youth Foundation, Mobile:
Saving Youth Foundation (SYF) is a Christian boarding school in Mobile, Alabama. Run by former military men and women, we provide a safe home environment for troubled boys and girls ages 10-18 who have lost sight of a clear and positive future. We teach kids and teens who are struggling with anger management, depression, drug abuse, eating disorders, or conditions such as ADD, ADHD, ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder) among others. We can accept tuition rates and low as $2,000 per month.
SYF has an 80% pass/ fail rate with fully-accredited academics. We use the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E) in home school module, which not only teaches academics, but also teaching the fundamentals of building character. A student at SYF can receive a high school diploma. We are physically active with the kids and do things like running, marching and drills. The boys and girls facility are completely separated.
Each student’s daily schedule provides time devoted to each of these areas:
- Physical Fitness
- Personal Hygiene
SYF instills the following values into our students:
- Education- It is important that our youth understand that without a proper education they will not be able to survive in today's society. Therefore education is a true value in life.
- Character- To become stronger inwardly with a better since of integrity.
- Spiritual Development- Everyone should be aware of their spiritual being and not allow themselves to be influence by the wrong spiritual entity. By becoming more spiritual they are more able to be guided by their God.
- Discipline- Understanding that there are consequences for every action. Therefore they must practice discipline themselves, before acting or speaking.
- Leadership- We work hard at teaching our youth the importance of leadership. The right leadership helps them to be more aware of those steering them in the wrong direction.
- Sportsmanship- It is important that youth learn to work together thus building a great relationship in a sportsman’s like manner.
For further information on our residential programs for difficult teenagers, please email us via our Contact Us page.