AquaSkills Swim Lessons, NYC: As seen in The New York Times. AquaSkills is a private swim school located in Lower Manhattan in New York City and the premiere place for adults and children to learn to swim with customized attention given to each student. We teach kids from the age of 4 upward. We conduct private & semi-private swimming classes or small groups of up to 4 in an exclusive heated pool.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Why choose AquaSkills for my child? - Small instructor to student ratios for group sessions allow for the ultimate swim education courses available
- Both AquaSkills instructors are certified to teach swimming by the American Red Cross standards
- Our instructors believe in a gentle approach to swimming instruction and are dedicated and highly skilled at teaching all levels
- We offer swim classes for kids in a range of locations around NYC including Upper Westside & Eastside, Tribeca and the Financial District
Year-Round Beginner Swim Classes for Kids & Teens:
Students learn water safety and the basics of swimming through guided discovery. This includes floating, treading, breathing techniques and proper kick and arm movements for all 5 styles of swimming. The instructor goes in the water with the students and demonstrates. Students learn by example.
- Water Safety awareness
- For students to swim and float without flotation devices
- Students to build confidence and build motor skills
Address:Pool Location: Fulton Street, New York City, New York 10038, USA
You are here: School & College Search> Sports Schools & Colleges in New York City> Beginner swimming lessons for children in Manhattan, swim classes for preschoolers, elementary / high school students in Upper Westside & Eastside, Tribeca, Financial District, Battery Park City....