Menorca Cruising School:
Menorca Cruising School in Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain was the first RYA sailing school to operate in the Mediterranean. We are based in the beautiful and historic Mahon harbour, only 5 minutes from the airport. The harbour is 3.5 km in length and is the perfect location for a sailing school, offering sheltered sailing all year round. We specialize in Competent Crew and Day Skipper courses for individuals, families and mixed ability groups. We also offer refresher courses and advanced training for more experienced sailors.
- RYA Practical Sailing Courses including RYA Start Yachting, RYA Competent Crew and RYA Day Skipper
- RYA Combined Theory & Practical Sailing Courses
- Refresher courses
Why Choose Us?
- We deliver quality sailing courses
- We use experienced, professional RYA instructors
- You will receive patient, friendly, and thorough tuition
- Beginners, families & mixed abilities welcome
- Fresh Mediterranean cuisine each day
- Anchor for lunch and swim in unspoilt coves
Mahon Harbour is the perfect base for non-tidal sailing training, offering good weather and excellent sailing for both beginners and experienced sailors. We can then set out to explore more than 40 sheltered coves around the island's 80 miles circumference. We are very used to mixed ability teaching and partners with differing abilities can take different courses on the same yacht.
- To strike the right balance between thorough,humorous tuition and an enjoyable holiday
- To suit the particular needs of each individual
- To make it possible for those who wish to cruise under sail to acquire the necessary skills
- To encourage high standards of safety
- To encourage family cruising
- To provide a holiday in a relaxed personal atmosphere that is both instructive and fun
The beautiful island of Menorca is very different to its neighbour Mallorca. It has been bypassed by large-scale package tourism, leaving it a place loved for its charm and relaxed way of life. It has magical landscapes and deserted beaches, many of which can only be reached on foot or by sea. Declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1993, it is protected against major development and is instead home to untouched coastlines and deep gorges where you can still find rare flowers and orchids. It is an island rich in history with strong ties to the UK throughout the 18th Century. There is also a fascinating prehistoric past and culture which is unique to the island.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Ciutadella, Menorca, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2016 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines