Learn Arabic in Middle East: Arabic language school in Qatar, Arabic courses in Doha, Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) classes, Private lessons for beginners, Arabic immersion programs in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Egypt, Cairo, Lebanon, Beirut, Morocco, Rabat
Stenden Institute Qatar, Doha: As one of the oldest institutes of its kind in Doha, the Stenden Institute, previously known as the CHN Institute, was established in 2004 as a division of the Stenden University, formerly known as the CHN University, a Dutch university specialising in international business management, hospitality and tourism management.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Arabic Language Courses: Stenden Institute currently specialises in Arabic and English language courses as well as business skills workshops. These courses are conducted as public classes as well as corporate courses. Public courses are conducted at the Stenden Institute, while the corporate courses are usually conducted in-house.
For further information on our Arabic course (or any other course) including dates and fees, please contact us via the form below. We will respond as soon as possible with information relevant to your query.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Arts University Bournemouth, English Summer Courses
Courses / Programs
Situated in Dorset, on the border of the adjoining towns of Bournemouth and Poole on the South Coast of England, Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university in the UK that specialises in arts, performance, design, language, and media education. We provide a wide range of creative summer courses during including 2 and 3-week English 'Plus' courses. These courses are specially designed for students to develop vital communication and study skills in English Language with specialist creative subjects.
When you join one of our summer courses you will have access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities, modern equipment and one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. You will meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
All students of our summer courses receive an official AUB Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion, which may be used to demonstrate skills and knowledge, to add to a CV or portfolio, or as evidence of practical work undertaken and knowledge for credits-awarded further education you may undertake.
Student Testimonial: "I would do it all over again if I could."
- Sofie, Norway, English+Art, Design & Media
English + Art & Design Courses: Our English 'Plus' courses are designed for students with Pre-intermediate levels of English who want to visit the UK mainly to improve their English, but also to explore their creative talents.
Courses include: - English plus Art, Design and Media (3 weeks)
Golden Age Institute is an Arabic language specialist for non-native speakers certified by KHDA, UAE Ministry of Education.
Many reasons to learn Arabic with us:
1. Specialist Arabic language institute for non-native Arabic speakers for all levels (beginner, to expert).
2. Teachers are not only native Arabic speakers but also qualified and experienced.
3. Modern Standard Arabic is taught based on a reputed method for non-native speakers used by numerous institutes and universities worldwide.
4. Multiple speciality courses taught based on Arabic language, such as: Levantine Arabic (Syro-Lebanese), Emirati Dialect...
5. Courses are taught in total immersion Arabic is explained in Arabic with minimum use of English but the use of various material (Video, Audio, Flash cards and more).
6. Small groups: average to 8 students per class.
7. Flexible timings and various Programs (Evening, Week end, Private, Semi-Private, Specialities, Immersion, Corporate, Summer Camp)
8. Easily accessible in 506 Swiss Tower – Cluster Y – JLT
9. Many courses offered over an Academic year that provides the regularity, frequency and depth required to learn a language permanently.
10. Competitive prices
Arabic Language courses for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
• One to one : Private and Semi-private Arabic courses
• Resident Program: Flexible part-time Arabic courses for small groups (Morning, Evening, Week-end)
• Arabic Immersion courses (3h to 5 hours daily and 60h to 100 hours per month)
• Corporate Arabic courses – Speak your clients’ language. (Bespoke Arabic courses tailored to your company needs)
• Arabic Speciality courses (Business Arabic, Emirati Dialect,...)
Berlitz Language Center in Amman, Jordan provides high-quality language instruction in a wide range of languages, including Arabic. We offer Arabic courses for individuals and small groups as well as a total immersion program that helps you to learn Arabic quickly.
The Berlitz Arabic program is specifically developed for non-native speakers. We can customize your course to suit your learning objectives. We recommend starting with the “Colloquial – Aamieh” before moving to “Classical – Fussha” Arabic.
Our “Spoken Aamieh” program is developed in the “Levantine” dialect, which is the most popular dialect that all Arabs understand. Learning this dialect gives the learner consistent and practical speaking skills. It avoids the confusion that can arise as a result of the different Arabic dialects whilst ensuring introduction of level appropriate reading, writing and knowledge of alphabets.
Berlitz language courses give excellent results, while giving you an enjoyable and unforgettable learning experience. In addition to Arabic, you can learn the following languages in Amman: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian & Polish.
- Total Arabic Immersion (TM)
- Private Arabic Instruction
- Small Group Arabic Classes
- Arabic Lessons + field visits to touristic/historic sites as part of the program
- Virtual Classrooms
Conveniently located at the Knowledge Village in Dubai, Eton Institute is a leading language training centre, offering internationally-accredited courses in over 100 languages including Arabic.
Our Arabic language courses are available from beginner to advanced levels, offered at a time and location convenient to you. All the language training instructors at Eton Institute are native speakers, and are highly qualified and experienced in teaching their native language and culture.
With the Eton Institute method of learning, all conversation during class takes place in the target language. The instructors use a conversational approach based on listening and speaking.
They emphasize using practical vocabulary and grammar in the context of real-life situations, and supplement study with relevant reading and writing exercises.
You will find yourself taking on a new language the same way you did your first, with natural ease. Eton Institute's proficiency levels for all languages are matched to the internationally recognised CEFR levels framed by the Council of Europe and are used to chart your progress.
Eton Institute also offers workshops in Personal and Professional Development and Teacher Training programs. Additional areas include Cultural Sensitivity, Orientation in the UAE as well as Soft Skills Training.
Located in Amman, Jordan, the Qasid Institute has quietly developed a reputation as one of the leading centers in the Middle East for Arabic language learning. We teach classical Arabic as well as modern standard Arabic. We also offer supplementary skill-specific courses including Arabic for diplomats, newspaper fluency, grammar and modern literary prose. A comprehensive curriculum taught over five distinct levels takes a student from the proper pronunciation of letters to a level of mastery.
Graduating students who have applied themselves will find understanding an all-Arabic university course to be within reach, and translating general texts to be manageable. Our graduate-level modules prepare advanced students to teach Arabic and Middle East Studies, something that a number of our alumni now do at universities throughout the US and Europe. To indicate something about its level of rigor, Qasid’s Summer Intensive Program (SIP) has a higher percentage of Ivy League students vis a vis the rest of its student body than any other private Arabic language institute in the Middle East.
- Arabic Courses for beginner to advanced levels
- Classical Arabic Programs
- Modern Standard Arabic Programs
- Supplementary skill-specific Courses, including 'Ammiyya, Arabic for Diplomats, Tajweed, Newspaper Fluency, Calligraphy, Grammar Intensive, Arabic in the Qur'an, and Modern Literary Prose
- Advanced Graduate Courses such as Historical Readings, Teaching Arabic Grammar and Morphology to non-Native Speakers and Advanced Classical Texts.
- Summer Intensive Programs