With four campuses located throughout Singapore, Uptrend College is a career training institution that provides full-time and part-time English language Certificate & Diploma courses for adults. Courses include a Certificate in English for Communication, LCCI Business English Preparation, IELTS Exam Preparation, and a TESOL Diploma for students looking to become English teachers.
- Uptrend College has been awarded the EduTrust provisional certification from the Council for Private Education. This award is given to Private Educational Institutions (PEIs) in Singapore for the attainment of academic excellence.
- Uptrend College is approved by Education Development International plc as a Registered Training Centre.
Experienced & Qualified Instructors:
At Uptrend College, you will receive the best educational service of the highest quality.
Our teaching academy is made up of responsible and dedicated tutors who are all highly qualified and backed by vast teaching experience.
They are all registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE), Singapore.
Our vision is to provide lifelong learning opportunities for those desiring to learn, by delivering courses that lead to relevant and recognised qualifications, effectively and efficiently.
Quality Learning Facilities:
At Uptrend College, we furnish our students with a conducive environment to enhance learning and a comprehensive range of facilities, for both work and play.
This is why Uptrend College students are always adept intellectually and physically. We provide the complete facilities for learning, with class size of up to maximum 38 students for personalized teaching.
English Language Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Certificate in English for Communication: Full-time 6-month course (beginner to advanced levels)
- Preparatory Course for LCCI Level 2 Certificate in English for Business: Part-time course that takes 1.5 months / 30 hours to complete (10 lessons of 3 hours each)
- IELTS Preparatory Course: Full-time 24-week course that is designed to prepare candidates for the IELTS examination.
- Diploma in TESOL (English teacher training): Full-time 12 weeks / 60 lessons - Part-time 18 weeks / 36 lessons
- Courses / Programs
|Address: #03-02 701A Yishun Ave 5, Singapore, 761701, Singapore|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2015 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines