Private schools in Pretoria, South Africa: Private primary & secondary school close to Johannesburg. English-speaking preschool & kindergarten programmes, early childhood education in Gauteng Province.
Star College, Pretoria: Located in Pretoria in the north of Gauteng Province, approximately 65 km north of Johannesburg, Star College is a newly established English-speaking primary and secondary school with an international flavour, contributing to our high academic standards. We provide both local and international students with a disciplined, positive learning experience with a personalized academic approach. We follow the Curriculum of the South African Department of Education, with an in depth focus on mathematics, science and computer technology, providing students with a higher level of academic excellence.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We create a school culture that is built on success, respect, and accountability. The founders of our school recognize that the success of students is dependent upon the school's ability to create a culture that fosters meaningful, sustained relationships between teachers, students, and parents and holds all stakeholders responsible for outcomes.
Education Programmes For Grades R (Reception year) - Grade 12:
* Pre-primary school programmes
* Primary school programmes
* Secondary school programmes
- We follow the curriculum of the South African Department of Education
- In addition, we implement special Mathematics, Science & Computer programmes
- Subjects include: English (Home language); Afrikaans; African Language; Mathematics; Social Sciences; Economic and Management Sciences; Arts and Culture; Technology (Technology & Computer -ICDL); Turkish & more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the north of Krugersdorp, just a few kilometers north of Roodepoort, Alma Mater International School is a co-educational private school that offers Pre-Primary, Primary and High-School programs from Early Childhood to A Levels for domestic and international students.The language of instruction is English; with Afrikaans classes available for Grades 0-3. Our curriculum follows the Cambridge International Education (CIE) model, with standardized Cambridge examinations including the IGCSE, and Cambridge International AS and A Level programs.
CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment Group (formerly known as UCLES) which has developed and promoted qualifications around the world for almost 150 years. CIE is part of the world–renowned University of Cambridge.
Co-educational School from Early Childhood to Grade 13/A Levels:
- Pre-Primary School Program (Early Childhood levels)
- Primary School Program (Grades 1-7)
- High School (Grades 8-12)
- Cambridge International Curriculum
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- Cambridge International AS & A-level courses
- Sixth Form (Grade 13/A Levels)
International Pre-University College, Johannesburg
Courses / Programs
Located in Randburg, just 15km North of downtown Johannesburg, The Pre-University College is a University of Cambridge International Examinations Centre (and boarding school) that offers IGCSE, AS and A Level courses to domestic and international students. We also provide Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers (CICTT) and Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers (CIDTT).
We offer a unique educational experience and a packed academic program which provides students with skills, direction and qualifications that allow our students to beat the high university drop-out rate. The focus of the school is to develop learners who have strong academic ability. The College prides itself on excellence while providing an affordable, relevant and rigorous education.
The college is unique as it continues to attract students from many different countries and backgrounds. This has become possible due to the fact that we can provide boarding for students; our homestay program has grown into a unique and up-market facility.
Cambridge International GCSE Courses:
- Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international curriculum for 14-16 year olds, leading to globally recognised and valued Cambridge IGCSE qualifications. It is part of the Cambridge Secondary 2 stage.
Cambridge International AS and A Levels:
- Cambridge International AS and A Levels are internationally benchmarked qualifications providing excellent preparation for university education.
We are an acclaimed Pre & Primary Private School in Cape Town. Our goal at Synergy Schooling is to create a schooling experience where children, teachers and families feel at home and are welcome partners in an on-going exchange of ideas and dialogue. The school consciously encourages the construction of shared meanings between children, parents and the broader community.
We facilitate environments where culture is not learnt but created. In our South African context, this offers an exciting paradigm for the understanding and growth of an emerging non-racist culture. To achieve that, we place dialogue, communication and relationship skills at the heart of what we do.
Charter College is a private Cambridge-registered high school in Roodepoort in Johannesburg, Gauteng, offering Grade 8 to AS-Levels. We are also a registered Cambridge International Examination Centre. We follow the Cambridge curriculum. Students undertake their IGCSE / O-levels in Year 10 / 11 and their AS / A-levels in Years 11 and 12.
We provide small classes and high academic standards, as well as a selection of sports and extra-curricular activities. The college offers an international education and selected sports facilities in a peaceful natural environment. Charter College provides students with a progressive and forward thinking education within a disciplined and structured environment. It is our belief that manners and respect go hand in hand with academic and sporting endeavour.
Charter College is registered as an independent school with the Department of Education. Each class has a maximum of 24 pupils. Charter College follows a three-term calendar similar to that proposed by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa.
Charter College is situated in Honeydew on Johan Road, only 1.7 km from Beyers Naude Drive and with easy access from main commuter routes.
Study online for a degree from a leading UK university!
University of Liverpool (UOL) offers over 30 fully online masters, doctorate degrees and one-year postgraduate certificates for South Africa & global working professionals and students in fields including Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and Business Law.
Outstanding Reputation- Ranked in the Top 1% of Universities Worldwide*.
• Founded in 1881, UOL has a global reputation as one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation, and is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of research-led universities.
• One of Europe's largest providers of 100% online postgraduate degrees.
• Today, more than 10,500 students from over 160 countries have chosen it for their online Masters or Doctorate degrees.
• Many countries, including the US and Canada, accept the standard of degrees awarded by UK universities as equivalent to their own.
Student Testimonials: “I chose an MBA online with the University of Liverpool because I wanted career advancement with a deeper academic awareness.”
- Issa Al Tabarani, MBA Graduate
“I chose the University of Liverpool because of the flexibility of its online degrees, and because I wanted a British education with a strong international reputation.”
- Frederik Duchi, Graduate
*As listed in the International Handbook of Universities, published by the International Association of Universities (2014)
- MBA Program (CEL-accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Mgmt (Oil & Gas)
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in Project Mgmt (Oil & Gas)
- MSc in Project Mgmt (Construction)
- MSc in Project Mgmt (IT)
- MSc in Information Systems Mgmt
- MSc in Operations & Supply Chain Management (General or Oil & Gas)
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in HR Management
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in International Accounting and Finance
- LLM International Business Law
- DBA Program