Málaga ¡Sí! Escuela De Español:
Málaga ¡Sí! is a high quality learning institution emphasizing training suited to individual needs. Immerse yourself in the Spanish language, while enjoying the Andalusian culture and beautiful Costa del Sol. Certified by the University of Alcala, and Instituto Cervantes, we have excellent facilities (library, internet room, language laboratory, video room) & a swimming pool. We are located 2 blocks from the beach.
SEMI INTENSIVE - 10 lessons per week
INTENSIVE - 20 lessons per week
SUPER INTENSIVE - 25 lessons per week
SUPER INTENSIVE - 30 lessons per week
COMBINED - 20+5 lessons per week
50+ Mature Students - 10 lessons per week
PRIVATE - 20 lessons per week
PRIVATE - 30 lessons per week
Long Duration Courses
SEMI NTENSIVE 15 lessons per week
INTENSIVE 20 lessons per week
SUPER INTENSIVE 25 lessons per week
SUPER INTENSIVE 30 lessons per week
Intensive Plus Courses
INTENSIVE+HISPANIC CULTURE- 20+5 lessons per week
INTENSIVE+FLAMENCO - 20+2 lessons per week
INTENSIVE+SALSA - 20+2 lessons per week
INTENSIVE+COOKING CLASSES - 24 lessons per week
INTENSIVE+SPANISH HISTORY - 24 lessons per week
INTENSIVE+PEDRO ALMODOVAR'S MOVIES - 24 lessons per week
SPANISH+GOLF - 6 hrs/week. We offer a golf package with tuition and accommodation. Ask us for more information.
DELE. PREPARATORY EXAMINATIONS COURSES - 20 lessons per week / 4 weeks
SPANISH FOR BUSINESS - 20 lessons per week / 1 week
CERTIFICATE FOR BUSINESS SPANISH - 20 lessons per week / 1 week
SPANISH FOR TOURISM & HOTEL MANAGEMENT - 20+5 lessons per week / 1 week
UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE (Selectividad) - 20+5 lessons per week / 1 week
TEACHER TRAINING - 20 lessons per week / 1 week
TEACHER TRAINING for groups
Idiomas Sí. Junior Program. 8-17
• Extensive academic and social programme. Accommodation in Spanish families full board.
• Course includes.
- 15 hours tuition per week Monday to Friday
- Full sports and activities programme in the afternoons. 3 hours a day Monday to Friday
- 1 full day excursion every two weeks
- 1 evening activity per week
- 1 half-day excursion every two weeks
- Full Board host family or residence accommodation
- Airport transfer return
- Certificate of attendance on completion on the course
• Objectives of the Programme.
- To study and for the students to enjoy themselves, both inside and outside the classroom, experiencing a new adventure everyday.
- To learn the basis of what makes a team player through the participation in classroom, sporting and cultural activities.
- To learn Spanish and enjoy spending time in Málaga or Alicante visiting various parts of the cities.
- To enhance the student’s ability to handle daily tasks without the support and protection of their parents
- To make new friends and build social relationships.