Native Spanish Teachers:
Offers Spanish language tuition at all levels to individuals at their office/home or in Central London and in-house Spanish language training to companies. Learn Spanish with qualified and experienced native Spanish language teachers on a one-to-one or group basis.
Whether you are receiving private Spanish lessons or Spanish classes on a group basis, whether you are completing an intensive course or a longer-term programme, our Spanish courses will provide you with the fluency, reading ability, writing skills and technical vocabulary necessary to improve your prospects of success, at competitive fees.
Our Spanish tuition in London includes: A variety of Spanish courses are available. Our |Spanish tuition ranges from writing Spanish letters to conducting negotiations in Spanish, the Spanish tuition can be tailored to suit your needs.
For beginners there are courses designed to develop the skills of aural comprehension and oral fluency. For those with a basic working knowledge of Spanish, there are refresher courses which will take the students on into the baroque language of Spanish commercial correspondence. For more advanced Spanish speakers there are courses on business negotiations, writing contracts and legal jargon, the teaching based on case studies, simulated business situations, assignments and tasks.
The Spanish lessons take place on a conversational basis. For each hour the students spend with a teacher, they will be required to do one hour of written homework. This helps to consolidate what has been learnt during the lesson.
Spanish for Business
British companies face greater language barriers than other countries in Europe. When dealing with Spain or coping with European Union bureaucracy, success may depend upon your ability to communicate in Spanish. Your competitors will have this skill. A conversational approach forms the basis of lessons, with the emphasis on fluent oral communication and the development of a wide vocabulary. Students are given written exercises or audio cassettes to consolidate what they have been taught during a class. The format of the courses enables students to assimilate material easily.
Tuition is offered in a variety of forms: as an intensive course, a long term programme, with individual or group lessons to suit your own requirements. The aim of NST is to emphasise practical competence. NST teachers integrate the appropriate business, cultural and professional backgrounds and familiarise people through role play with the very situations they are likely to encounter. Topics of interest are introduced within a functional framework: newspapers, magazines, films, television programmes and cassettes are used to ensure that students are familiar with regional variations and up-to-date professional terminology.
For group tuition, the teachers will assess all students and divide them into groups of comparable level:
- The elementary level enables the student to acquire the basic essentials of communication and master the key elements of Spanish for social situations.
- The intermediate level gives the student the ability to converse comfortably on both a personal and professional level and provides an opportunity to becomefamiliar with idiomatic expressions and standard business vocabulary.
- The advanced level promotes the student's mastery of the normal social and vocational uses of the language and provides a specialist range of vocabulary related to his work environment.
We arrange tuition at all levels, from beginners to advanced. We organise assessments before and after tuition.
- General: an all purpose course for social and business needs.
- Business and commercial: a course designed for the busy client, specialising in business language skills, negotiations and Spanish business practice.
- Legal: an intermediate and advanced level course which develops oral and written proficiency, as well as providing basic information on company law, property law, contract law and legal terminology.
- Architecture/engineering/technical skills: designed for intermediate and advanced students, the course teaches technical terms and provides on-site fluency. It familiarises students with Spanish architectural and engineering working practices.
- Journalism: a course concentrating on interviewing skills and the ability to digest economic and political information.
- Secretarial: a practical course concentrating on conversational and written skills, including letter-writing, business courtesies, telephone techniques and client relations.
GCSE and A-level tutorials, holiday survival courses, refresher courses and courses for telephone operators.
Times and Locations
Courses are normally held on client premises but if preferred can be held at a central London location. Classes can run from one to four hours per day or week. Courses are completely flexible based upon your requirements. Lessons are available at any time between 8.00am and 10.00 pm, seven days a week. Rates vary depending on the number of students and the number of classes booked.