Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, international boarding school ideally located in southern Switzerland in the heart of Europe. We provide a well-rounded education to boys and girls ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community of over 50 nationalities. Conveniently situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport and Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away. As a British-based boarding school in Switzerland, Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Quality Boarding Environment:
Aiglon’s campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is strong pastoral care with eight houses of approximately 45 students in each house. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and the average of 8 students in each class permits the school to care for each student and provide learning support when necessary.
We strive to maintain an atmos
phere that encourages the practice of honesty, openness, and integrity. These qualities are central to our approach to discipline, discussion, relationships and pastoral care.
International Education Programs
- English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18
- All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers
- British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams in Middle School
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme in Sixth Form
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports in Summer (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation
- College Preparation: Aiglon takes great care to support students in gaining entry to the best possible universities and colleges around the world.