Raffles College of Design and Commerce, Sydney:
Raffles College of Design and Commerce in Sydney, Australia, is a top design school that provides a range of bachelor's and master's degree programs leading to visual arts careers in digital media, graphic design, multimedia and animation. We offer a 3 year full-time Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication) majoring in Animation to Australian and international students.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication) majoring in Animation:
Participants on our Animation degree course learn techniques developed by the great masters of traditional animation, as well as the very latest in digital tools. Watch and discuss masterworks and develop your own skills and techniques. We will focus on preparing you for a career in the artistic and creative aspects of the media. Graduate with the knowledge and ability to use the software to work quickly and competently, as required as part of a production team.
- Semester 1: Animation, The Moving Image, Computing for Design, Ideas and Thought
- Semester 2: Visual Communications, 3D Studies, Drawing, Art Direction, Design Principles & Theory
- Semester 3: Character Design, History of Visual Communication, Understanding Acting, Elective
- Semester 4: Directing Animation, Story and Drama, Design Meaning and Culture, Elective
- Semester 5: Major Project (Part 1), 3D Animation, Business Communication, Elective
- Semester 6: Industry/Work Experience (Internship), Major Project (Part 2)
Animation Career Opportunities:
As a graduate, you can set your goals in one or more of the following exciting areas: - Production; Direction; Animation; 3D; Design; Visual effects.