Raffles College of Design and Commerce, Sydney:
Raffles College of Design and Commerce is a top design college providing a 3-year full-time Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication) majoring in Multimedia Design that will equip you with the knowledge and ability required to work in this energetic and stimulating industry. Conveniently situated in North Sydney's central business district on Sydney Harbour's northern shore, our campus is easily-accessible by bus and only a few minutes' walk from North Sydney train station.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication) majoring in Multimedia Design:
- 3-year full-time course
As a Raffles College of Design and Commerce multimedia design graduate, your skills will include graphic design, information design and interface design. Practical skills will include basic game production, web design, DVD / CD-ROM creation, animation and compositing.
- Semester 1: Graphic Design and Multimedia Studio, Computing for Design, Graphic Design and Communication, Ideas and Thought
- Semester 2: Online and Offline Multimedia Environments, Applied Graphics and Imaging, Drawing, Visual Communication, Design Principles and Colour Theory
- Semester 3: Information and Interface Design, History of Visual Communication, Motion Graphics, Elective
- Semester 4: Design Meaning and Culture, Advanced Motion Graphics, Game On, Elective
- Semester 5: Major Project (Part 1), Digital Sound and Video, Business Communication, Elective
- Semester 6: Industry/Work Experience (Internship), Major Project (Part 2)
Multimedia Design Career Opportunities:
Multimedia Design professionals tend to build a set of skills that allow them to take on a number of different position that vary on assignments. Positions in a multimedia project include: Multimedia Designers, Web Designer, Content creators, New media creator, Interactive learning creator, Programmer or coder.