Summer programs in Taiwan: Chinese learning programs, summer language schools in Taipei, Mandarin immersion for university & college students, high school study abroad. Chinese culture courses for international students, graduates & professionals.
Conveniently situated in Taipei, Taiwan, Mandarin Daily News Language Center provides year-round and summer Mandarin programs for adults, and a summer Mandarin language program for children and teenagers (ages 6-15) from around the world.
Kids who take part in our summer Mandarin course can choose between a full-day program or a half-day program. Cultural classes and field trips are also included in these summer programs. Mandarin classes are based on the student’s age and level of Chinese.
Cultural classes for kids include Chinese martial arts, Chinese calligraphy, and clay making, By giving students more opportunities to practice Chinese to use the language skills they have learned in class, it help them to improve quickly. Students will take part in at least one field trip per term to experience local Taiwan culture.
Devoted to teaching Chinese and disseminating Chinese Culture, the Mandarin Daily News Language Center is located within 5 minutes walking distance from the Kuting MRT Station (exit 7) and easily accessible from all parts of the city.
- Example of Recent Inquiry Comments submitted in this area:
Program I am interested in: "I'm interested in your youth summer camp. Could you please send me some more information about the courses, dates that are available for this year's summer (2014)? I have two children aged 7 and 9 with some very basic Chinese. Thank you"
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Edu-Inter Summer Language School in Quebec
- Combine high-quality French language classes with outstanding excellent cultural and recreational activities for a true French immersion experience this summer! Conveniently located in the heart of Quebec City in east-central Canada, Edu-Inter offers summer French immersion programs for adults (16+), French language teachers and teenagers. Quebec is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment which makes it the ideal place to learn French.
Québec City, Quebec, Canada
Pacific Audio Visual Institute, Vancouver
- Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver, BC in Canada, Pacific Audio Visual Institute (PAVI) is a fully-accredited post-secondary school. We offer 1-year comprehensive, "hands-on" diploma programs in Audio Engineering & Production and Music Business Management to students from Canada and around the world ... Study programs & classes include:
1-year comprehensive, "hands-on" diploma programs in:
- Audio Engineering & Production
- Music Business Management
We offer an optional Internship Placement Program as part of our diploma programs.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Schools in Taiwan, Chinese summer immersion programs for adults, college students