Jumeira Baccalaureate School: Jumeira Baccalaureate School (JBS), in Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE, is a co-educational International School offering programs to students from Kindergarten through to High School Grade 12. Our programs include the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English is the main language of instruction throughout the school, with first and second language programmes taught in an innovative and engaging way in both French and Arabic.
Courses / Programs:
Kindergarten (4 years of age) to Grade 12 Programs; International Primary Curriculum (IPC); International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE); Middle Years Programme (MYP); International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Scholars International Academy is an international primary school located on the Dubai/Sharjah border, UAE. The school follows the UK National Curriculum and offers Kindergarten to Grade 6 programs to boys and girls. We use a British curriculum but incorporate an international framework, allowing students to move easily into an American or other educational system for future studies. This flexibility also allows us to easily incorporate global best practices in regards to educational development.
Founded in 1970 and headquartered in Minnesota in the U.S., Walden University is an accredited global leader in student-centered online education, and attracts a community of extraordinary students, working professionals and faculty from the UAE & around the world.
Walden University International offers frequent start dates to over 80 online PhD, Doctorate, Master's & Bachelor degree programs, with over 370 specializations and concentrations in fields which include Business & Management, Administration, Public Policy, Education, and IT.
"I chose to pursue my MBA at Walden University for the distinguished reputation of its online programs."
Celeste, MBA Graduate
Facts / Community:
• Walden’s diverse student body of more than 47,800 students today comes from over 150 countries!
• Student Satisfaction: 91% of Walden graduates who responded to a 2013 Walden survey indicated being very satisfied or satisfied with their alma mater.
• Employer Satisfaction: More than 97% of employers who responded to a 2014 survey stated that they would hire another Walden graduate.
• Personal Advisors: Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
• Peer Network: In the Walden community of more than 127,600 students & alumni, you have a network of peers to support you on your journey.
• Expert Faculty: Walden’s more than 3,000 expert faculty members bring real-world experience to their courses.
-Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
-MS in Management
-MS in Project Management
-MS in Marketing
-MS in Finance
-MS in Public Administration
-MS in Healthcare Administration
-PhD in Management
Situated in Kent, just 35 minutes south-east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is an alternative to conventional secondary education, and provides day programs (ages 11+) and boarding programs (ages 16+) to students from the U.K. and international students. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders.
The College has an atmosphere closer to university than school. We offer students the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere of managed independence that acts as a stepping stone between school and university.
At RIC, there is no uniform, no bells ring and everybody is on first name terms. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations.
“My wife and I left RIC after our visit convinced it was the right move for our daughter. In fact, it’s the kind of school we both would have loved to have gone to ourselves.” - Parent Testimonial
Alternative Secondary School Education: - Day students ages 11+
- Boarding Students ages 16+ (GCSE Year 11 and Sixth Form students)
Academic Courses include: - One or two-year A-level courses in Sixth Form
- One-year and two-year GCSE courses
- Retake programs – GCSE and A level
- Medical, Dental and Vet Science Programs
- Film and Media Studies
- Visual and Creative Art courses
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
Dubai English Speaking School (DESS) is the premier English National Curriculum, international primary school in Dubai, catering to over 800 children between Reception & Year 6 (4-11 years). We are conveniently located in Oud Metha (Al Nasr), a small residential locality in the city. Each year group has five classes with average class size between 22 and 24 students.
Each year group has a year team leader who is one of the team of five class teachers. At Key Stage One each class, and at Key Stage Two each year group, has a learning assistant. The school also has specialist staff in areas including games, literacy, music and ICT who both teach and support the class teacher. The Learning Support Department supports both individual children and class groups. The school has a full time nurse.
DESS is broadly selective catering mainly to children of average and above average ability and does not accept children with serious SENs. To be accepted into the school a child must be competent in both spoken and written English appropriate for their age. 75 % of children hold British passports.
Established in 1963, the school now boasts modern facilities and classrooms of the highest standards.
- DESS has many of the characteristics of a good British state primary school, but with the resources, class sizes, positive pupils, achievement levels & supportive parents of the best British independent schools.
Conveniently located on Jumeirah Road, opposite Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, approximately 15 km from the city centre, London & Paris International Nursery is a bilingual (French and English) nursery school. We are a novel educational institute that supports the teaching of basic learning skills while offering pluses that have become necessary such as modern languages (Bilingualism) and a solid knowledge of Europe and the world.
Beginning in nursery school, the organization of a group favors a balanced, multidisciplinary approach. We provide a team of highly qualified western educators who have the qualities necessary for implementing and carrying out this novel approach. London & Paris International Nursery reflects the world we live in because it integrates Europe’s languages and its cultures.
London & Paris International Nursery was created around an education concept that takes into account the world we live in and is based on dynamic, well-defined ideas. We are continually evaluating the educational methods and experiences that take place throughout Europe; this assessment permits London & Paris International Nursery to adapt its own pedagogical system.
Bilingual (French and English) nursery school programs:
* Pre-Kindergarten I & II programs
* Kindergarten programs
- French and English begins in Nursery School.
- A nursery education adapted to individual needs to assure the learning of basic skills.
- The follow-up on each student is constant.
- A classical education with a European vocation.
- 7:30 am to 3:00 pm & late classes till 5:30 pm.
- Piano and ballet classes with a new touch.
- Arabic language as an option is also available.