International Career Institute:
Are you searching for quality bookkeeping training by distance learning? The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited provider of online / distance education courses to students in the UK and world-wide. Our bookkeeping course has been developed with professional bookkeepers and taught in a practical and easy to understand approach.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Distance Learning Bookkeeping Course:
This course has been designed by carefully considering government and bookkeeping industry standards. It is taught entirely via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning) which allows you to study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are. You don't have to waste time and money travelling to classes and can schedule your study around your work, family and other life committments.
The course trains you in vital bookkeeping tasks such as:
- Preparing financial statements
- Maintaining asset and inventory records
- Developing and implementing policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
- Establishing and maintaining a cash accounting system
- Establishing and maintaining an accrual accounting system
- Carrying out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- Communicating in the workplace
- Using technology in the workplace
- Applying principle of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- Introduction to bookkeeping and bookkeeping principles
Employment opportunities are plenty for people with bookkeeping skills as they are in demand in every business and industry. They also enjoy flexibility in employment as they have the option to be a professional contract bookkeeper or a permanent paid bookkeeper. They can also be self-employed with their own bookkeeping business. Aside from becoming bookkeepers, our graduates can apply as collections officers, accounts assistants, and payroll clerks.
Places on this course are limited and in demand. Entry onto the course is on a first come first served basis, so email us today to book your place!