The Interactive Design Institute - Online:
The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in Art and Design for UK-based and international students abroad. We offer a range of accredited courses at Certificate, Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor Degree level, including Graphic Design, Fashion Design & Illustration, Interior Architecture & Design, Interactive Media Design, Product Design and Photography. Start dates are every February, June and October and you can register at any time, and study full-time or part-time.
The Interactive Design Institute is a fully accredited art school offering courses which lead to qualifications from some of the UK’s most respected awarding bodies. The Qualification you will receive on completion of one of our accredited online courses is exactly the same as that awarded to students attending the University of Hertfordshire.
IDI is approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards and the Scottish Qualifications Authority. All of the online courses we offer are on the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF). This is the framework into which all qualifications fit that have been accredited by the approved UK regulatory bodies.
The Interactive Design Institute has enrolled students from over 40 countries. We offer you the opportunity to study for a UK qualification from anywhere in the world. Our online courses can be studied from home, with access to quality learning materials and one to one support from qualified UK-based tutors. IDI also provides the Level 3 Diploma in Foundation Studies (art, design and media) online. This qualification provides entry to degree-level courses at art colleges and universities throughout the UK.
Online Art & Design Courses:
3-Year Bachelor of Arts Honours (BA Hons) Degree Courses:
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Dip (HE) Interactive Media Design
- ABC Awards Level 3 Diploma in Foundation Studies (Art, Design and Media)
City & Guilds/ IDI Awards:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Award Creative Sketchbooks
- City & Guilds Level 2 Award Fashion Design and Illustration
- IDI Award Drawing and Painting
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award Drawing and Painting
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award Fashion Design and Illustration
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award Sketchbooks
IDI Award Digital Photography Course
Our experienced Admissions team are happy to provide advice to our UK and international students on any aspect of studying Art and Design, entirely free of charge.
Why Choose IDI?
- Our courses lead to internationally recognised qualifications from some of the UK’s most respected awarding bodies. Our degree level qualifications are awarded by the University of Hertfordshire - one of the UK's best modern universities.
- IDI offers flexible payment plans, discounts for early payment and an Employers Discount Scheme which also applies if you are self-employed. Tuition Fee Loans are available for students who are resident in England.
- Studying with IDI gives you the flexibility to work at times which suit you, and to fit your studies around work, family or other commitments. We bring the art college to you, not the other way round. Study from home, at work, or even while on the move. You’ll get lots of one to one tutorial support and become part of an online community of learners, both here in the UK and – increasingly - around the world as well.
- You get what you pay for. With us, that means first rate learning materials, lots of one to one support and after all your efforts, a world class qualification valued by employers and universities everywhere. Our fees are far lower than studying on campus and we offer a range of payment options, including monthly instalments. Not only that, you can continue to work, and earn, while you study.
- For international students, there are no visa applications to be made. Our online courses can be studied from anywhere in the world, with access to quality learning materials and one to one support from qualified UK-based tutors.