Greenfields Independent Day & Boarding School:
Greenfields Independent Day & Boarding School is an ISA-approved private school in East Sussex in south-east England. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, we have a fully licensed and accredited Montessori-based Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School (K-8) and 6th Form. Boarders are accepted from the age of 10, and day students from the age of 2. We provide students with an all-round education for life, including National Curriculum and English Language (EFL) unit with excellent academic results. With a high staff-student ratio, students are guaranteed individual all-round service.
Co-Educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- The Lower School comprises Pre-School, Infant and Junior classes to age 11 years.
- The Lower Senior School is the equivalent of Year Groups 7 to 9 in the English state school system (11 to 14 years)
- The Upper Senior School is the equivalent of Year Groups 10 to 13 in the English state school system (14 to 18)
- Sixth Form College covers the equivalent of Year Groups 12 to 13 in the English state school system. (16 to 18)
- Boarding programs for students ages 10 and 18.
- We offer education up to and including A Levels, with special programmes in English as a Foreign Language and a Summer School for junior and senior students. Boarders are accepted from the age of 10 and day students from the age of 3. With a high staff-student ratio, students are guaranteed individual all-round service. We base our delivery on the National Curriculum. The school offers all standard subjects plus an all year round, term time and holidays, programme of English Language Courses.
- The key difference is that we train students how to study effectively so that all the curriculum is grasped and applied. We have an independent assessment and correction department called Qualifications, and a specialist office to deal with student behavioural issues. This approach is linked to the whole methodology of our teaching: students who need correction or misbehave are regularly found to have encountered difficulties with their studies prior to the problem or misbehaviour. Straightening out these factors leads not just to corrected work or repaired behaviour but enhanced ability as a student.
- Facilities include a multi-purpose sports court for tennis and basketball, a music room, science laboratories and a sports field on the edge of the beautiful Ashdown Forest. We have over fifteen clubs and societies ranging from cooking and camping clubs in the Lower School to a choir and Book Club in the Upper School. Drama clubs, a film school and a Young Writers’ Group are among the many activities which take place on a regular basis, indicating the school’s leaning towards the Arts.
- Greenfields services different students with different needs and interests in such a way as to add educational value, no matter what the variables, within the resources of the school.
For further information on our educational programs, please e-mail us via our Contact Page.
Email: Contact Us
- About Us
|Address: Priory Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, England RH18 5JD, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2014 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines