StudyCELTA offers CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) teacher training courses in Seville, Spain through our partner school. Seville is the capital of the Andalusia region in the South of Spain and is only an hour's flight from Barcelona and Madrid.
The training center in Seville is part of a lively modern language school with an international atmosphere, with two centres in the heart of Seville, offering a wide variety of general language and teacher training courses for English and Spanish teachers. The Teacher Training center was approved by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) as a centre for Cambridge courses in 1998.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. The Cambridge Diploma (DELTA) course is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
- Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate Courses: Offered all year round, on a 4 week full-time intensive basis.
- Cambridge University ESOL DELTA Diploma Courses: Offered twice a year, 8 weeks full time intensive course to prepare Modules 1, 2 and 3 all together.
2. Europe TEFL Teacher Training, Seville
Courses / Programs
Europe TEFL Seville is a team of experienced TEFL teachers and trainers ready to help you start a new life and adventure in southern Spain. English has been established as the common language for travel and international business and the demand for English teachers is growing in Spain and worldwide.
We offer a challenging and rewarding 4-week CertTESOL certificate course. No previous teaching experience or second language is required to participate on a course and teach abroad. We offer small class sizes which are run by local friendly staff.
A TESOL / TEFL certificate is required by employers around the world when hiring people to teach English as a foreign language. With this tool, you'll find numerous teaching opportunities to teach English in schools, companies, TEFL summer camps and more.
- Intensive 4 week CertTESOL training course with an internationally accepted TEFL certificate and British Council recognition.
- It is designed for candidates who have little or no previous English language teaching experience, and for candidates with some experience already in the profession, but who have no formal or practical teaching qualification.
3. Clic IH Sevila, Seville
Courses / Programs
CLIC (Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural) International House Seville is a lively modern language school with an international atmosphere, with two centres in the heart of Seville in Andalusia in southern Spain. We offer CELTA and DELTA courses, as well as TEFL management courses for for experienced teachers who are interested in being trained to take up a senior teaching or management position in a language school.
International House Seville Teacher Training was approved by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) as a centre for Cambridge courses in 1998. All our teacher training courses thus have the double guarantee of Cambridge and International House. It is one of the largest English language teaching centres in Andalusia and the only Cambridge ESOL CELTA and DELTA centre in southern Spain.
CLIC became a fully-affiliated member of the International House World Organisation in 1997, under the new name of CLIC International House Seville.
- CELTA courses
- CELTA Summer Special Package available as 8 or 10 week course
- DELTA courses
- TEFL Management course for experienced teachers who are interested in being trained to take up a senior teaching or management position in a language school
- Special courses for Teaching Younger Learners and Teaching Business English