International Language Institute, Washington DC:
ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the world since 1970, and has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in Washington, D.C. or Gaithersburg, Maryland (in the Washington metro area). ILI offers more hours of instruction and lower tuition than the other schools in the area. We are committed to providing high quality language and academic preparation instruction as well as the help, services, and support our students need to study effectively in the United States. ILI offers more hours of instruction and lower tuition than other English language schools in the area. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Quality American English Language Programs:
- 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
- 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
- Evening English classes
- Weekend (Saturday)English classes
- Intensive TOEFL Preparation Course
- Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing (ACT, GED, GMAT, GRE, SAT, LSAT, PRAXIS, PSAT, SSAT, and others)
- Private English lessons - Individual and customized instruction
- Special Group classes: For organizations who would like customized, professional English instruction at their place of business.
- Workshops in Conversation, Pronunciation and Writing
- ESL Teacher Training: 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program (120 hours)
- We also provide classes in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, and more.