International Language Institute, Washington DC:
ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the world since 1970, and has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in Washington, D.C. or Gaithersburg, Maryland (in the Washington metro area). ILI offers more hours of instruction and lower tuition than the other schools in the area. We are committed to providing high quality language and academic preparation instruction as well as the help, services, and support our students need to study effectively in the United States. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Quality American English Language Programs:
- 12 levels of Intensive English (
ESL) - 25 hours per week
- 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English & Evening TOEFL classes
- Semi-Intensive - Weekend (Saturday) classes
- Intensive TOEFL Preparation Course - includes intensive work on vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills, as well as strategies for testing on the computer.
- Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others. Computer Adaptive Testing preparation courses are also offered.
- Workshops in Conversation, Pronunciation and Writing
- Private English lessons - Individual and customized instruction
- Homestay program - Live with an American family
- Special Group classes: For organizations who would like customized, professional English instruction at their place of business.
- English Teacher Training: An 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program (120 hours)