Qatar Visa Information
Learn4good provides general information on study, travel, work visa and business visa requirements and the addresses of embassies worldwide. You should contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information or visa forms.
For Hotels, Hostels, Car Hire, Jobs and Schools in this country, see the menu options above. See our Travel Forum to create a travel topic and ask questions to fellow travelers.
Who requires a visa?
Nationals of the following countries can apply for an entry visa upon arrival to Qatar or at the Embassy:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Britain, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Vatican.
Nationals of other countries, and who are green card holders, can apply for a visa by contacting the Ministry of Interior in , through a relative or a friend. You need to send them copies of your passport and green card. This process takes from three to five business days.
What documents will be required?
– A visa applicant must submit a valid passport with his/her application. The passport must be valid for at least six months longer than the applicant’s intended stay in the State of Qatar and must have available pages to place a visa.
– Each application must have 2 color passport-size photographs (2″ x 2″).
– The original Passport and 2 additional photocopies of the first couple of pages (with name and photo).
– Please include a company letter (for Business Visa) or an invitation letter (for Tourist Visa) explaining the reason for the entry visa request (individual letter per applicant).
Embassy contact information:
Please contact the nearest Qatar embassy for information on what documentation you may require to enter Qatar. Qatari Embassies Worldwide.
Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The use of this website is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owner/s is the:
– Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs – URL: http://www.mofa.gov.qa/
The viewer/user of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user’s own government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.