International, American & English universities in Europe: Universities in Austria, university college courses in Vienna, German language university preparation, study abroad programs, MBA online, graduate school masters degree programs in English for international students. Universitäten in Österreich, Universität für Wissenschaft..
University of Liverpool (UOL) offers Online Master's & Doctorate degree courses to Austrian & international students in the fields of Business Administration, Management, Finance, Information Technology, Psychology, Public Health, Education, and Law.
Since its foundation in 1881, UOL has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their 100% online Master's or Doctorate degrees. They also recognise that the University’s exclusive partnership with e-Learning experts Laureate Online Education provides a uniquely global perspective and stimulating educational experience.
Outstanding Reputation - The Financial Times has ranked the University of Liverpool among the top 10 UK universities in terms of annual research income; and it is the 15th largest research university in the UK. The University is also one of the top 25 universities in England according to the latest Times Higher Education Supplement University World Rankings.
Many countries, including the US and Canada, accept the standard of degrees awarded by UK universities as equivalent to their own.
- Doctor of Education (Higher Education EdD)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- MBA program
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Information Systems Mgmt
- MSc in Project Management (IT)
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Global HR Mgmt
- MSc in IT
- MSc in Computer Security
- MSc in Software Engineering
- MSc in Internet Systems
- MSc in Clinical Research
- MSc in Applied Psychology
- Master of Public Health
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM in Int. Finance & Banking Law
2. Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg
Courses / Programs
The Fachhochschule Salzburg (FHS) – Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, situated twenty minutes south of Salzburg, northern Austria - offers interdisciplinary, bachelor programmes (with master programmes planned) geared to the needs of the labour market in the innovation-oriented areas of Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Design, Media and Arts as well as Health Studies.
The cooperation network of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences now comprises about 120 partner institutions on almost all continents including Australia. Most of the classes are taught in German. FHS actively participates in the European Higher Education Area and the international scientific community to assure and increase the employability of graduates as experts.
- BSc and MSc in Information Technology & Systems Management
- BSc and MSc in Forest Products Technology & Timber Construction
- Bachelor of Science in Smart Building
- MSc in Applied Image & Signal Processing
- BA and MA in Business Management
- BA and MA in Innovation & Management in Tourism
- BA in Social Work
- BA and MA in MultiMediaArts
- BSc and MSc in MultiMediaTechnology
- BA and MA in Design & Product Management
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
- BSc in Occupational Therapy
- BSc in Nursing
- BSc in Midwifery
- BSc in Orthoptics
- BSc in Physiotherapy..
3. Webster University Vienna
Courses / Programs
Webster University Vienna is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with maximum class sizes of 25 and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
Bachelor's degree programs include:
- Business and Management
- International Relations
- Media Communications
Master's degree programs include:
- MBA programs
- Masters programs in: Counseling Psychology, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, International Relations, Marketing
- Global Master of Arts (MA) in International Relations