Drew University, located in Madison, New Jersey (15 miles from New York City), is a private liberal arts university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Art, Computer Science, Education, Economics, and more. With 50 areas of study and three pre-professional programs, Drew’s rich and varied liberal arts curriculum encourages exploration and invites students to take learning out of the classroom.
Drew University prides itself on providing every one of its 1,700 undergraduates with the highest quality liberal arts education — an education that encourages students to think beyond the classroom and beyond the campus gates. As part of our tight-knit, diverse community, our students unlock a world of experiences and a wealth of career opportunities.
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools has accorded Drew University full accreditation. The College's programs are approved by the American Chemical Society, and, for pre-legal training, by the states of New Jersey and New York. The New Jersey State Department of Education recognizes the University with full approval for veterans' training.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Math & Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies
- Theater Arts, and many more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Poetry, and more..
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Pitman Training Dublin North (Swords)
- Pitman Training Dublin North (Swords) are top-of-the-range career training specialists in Ireland. We provide a wide variety of flexible day and evening diploma courses and short-term certificate courses in the fields of vocational training, IT, business, accounting and office skills training, to ensure your career gets off to a flying start ... Study programs & classes include:
Diploma Courses include:
- Executive PA / Secretarial
- Medical / Legal Secretary
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Microsoft Office Plus
- Fast-Track Microsoft
- Advanced Accounting
- Foundation in Finance
- Management Professional Course
- IT Support Technician Diploma
- Network Support Technician
- Web Design Specialist Diploma
- Digital Skills & IT...
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-22
Program/s I am interested in: "beginners comp course"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-09
Program/s I am interested in: "ECDL"
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and media. The school is located in the heart of India's high-tech industry in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. We offer one-year diploma and post-graduate diploma programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism or multimedia journalism. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism college is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in India. We welcome Indian and international students.
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-12
Program/s I am interested in: "Journalism One year course"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-15
Program/s I am interested in: "BA in generalism and mass com"
You are here: School & College Search> Universities & Graduate Schools in USA> Universities in New Jersey> University College Programs in Bergen County, Middlesex, Essex County, Monmouth, Hudson County NJ..